C H A P T E R 7

Mina's POV

Tzuyu was on her way to the rooftop to meet Jungkook. Guess she already made a move, I should too.

I'm with my friends right now at the canteen without Tzuyu.

"Guess Tzuyu's made a move already huh?" Jeongyeon unnie stated.

"So who's in your class? Jungkook's the only one on our class." Jihyo unnie asked.

"Well, Jin, Taehyung and that Jimin was with us" Nayeon unnie said.

"Suga's the only one with us." Sana unnie said.

"How about you Dahyun-ah?" I asked.

"J-Hope and Rapmonster"

"Ohh" I mumbled

"Should we start with our plan too? I mean they're here too so we should make a move already" Momo unnie asked.

"Eager are we?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yeah, just to get out of this place" Momo unnie stated while rolling her eyes.

"I'll start mine" I stood up and went to 7 Kings' table with those bitches.

"U-uhm, excuse me" I stuttered. They all looked at me while the girls were glaring at me.

"Can I borrow Jimin-shi for a second?"

"And why bitch?" The girl next to her said.

"I-I need t-to tell him s-something"

"I'm going to the bathroom" J-Hope excused himself.

"Why not here then?" She asked raising one eyebrow

"It's ok Seulgi" He stood up and grabbed my wrist and walk away from the cafeteria.

"Now what do you want?" This is it! I looked at intensively and bit my bottom lip, I guess he noticed that.

I walked closer to him and kissed his cheeks. I felt something red on my cheeks.

"P-please don't make me jealous with that girl" I said then run away leaving him frozen while covering my cheeks. I didn't know I went to the garden and bruh I'm fucking blushing.

Nayeon's POV

"Aigoo, Mina's methods are so bad" I said while masaging my forehead. We were actually watching her.

"Yes, that horse went to the bathroom! Time for my show up" Momo said and went to J-Hope.

"I guess it's my turn" I said then smirked. I stood up then suddenly dragged a guy.

I was actually trying to get that Princess's attention. I walked in front of them but not to close.

"What's your name?" I whispered to him while hugging him. I know it's PDA but I gotta go with my own plan.

"W-what are you doing?" He asked.

"Just go with this please. Now tell me your name"

"S-seungcheol but I'm k-known as S.Coups"

"Okay, S.Coups. Just bare with this for a while, I'm trying to get his attention." I whispered still hugging him.

"O-okay" And we stand like that for a while until I hear his annoyed voice.

"Eyy, I thought PDA is forbidden here! Look at those two! And that bitch?!" He looks jealous.

"Don't mind them oppa" That bitch beside him said.