C H A P T E R 23

Tzuyu's POV

Jungkook...

"W-what did you s-say?" he stuttered. He was probably asking Namjoon oppa.

"So you knew it all the time?" I'm not liking this. He looks hella crazy right now.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry but I want to atleast let them tell you the truth. They don't know that I know it though"

"All this time...I've been putting all my anger to them for the matter of fact that they even did what would help him. I'm such a bastard aren't I?" he was starting to tear up and this was the first time I saw him like this. I feel guilty for having an arguement with him a while ago.

"Jungkook it's not your fault, you don't know" Jin oppa tried to comfort him.

I walked close to him then hug him.

"Jungkook-ah, it's okay" I sa id while caressing his back. I felt my shoulders getting wet, was he crying? Oh yeah he is.

"We should probably leave you too for now." Jimin oppa and they all left.

I released from the hug and held his cheeks. I wiped his tears using my thumb and stared at his eyes.

"I think it would be good if you talk to them. They're hurt Jungkook"

"I know...How did I even got a special girlfriend with me being such a bastard?" I blushed from the adjective he just mentioned. You hear that people, he said special, hehehehe.

I intertwined my fingers with his ans smiled at him.

"I'll come with you" and there we went our ways to the office.

Jimin's POV

We are currently at the field laid down on the grass.

"Do you see what's going to happen?" Tae asked.

"I dunno, let's just hope for the best" I shrugged.

"I'm sure it will be a positive result. Jungkook's parents are so kind, they've always understand Jungkook's personality." Mina said.

"You're right, besides they are at fault too for not telling him the real reason" Jihyo said.

"By the way, it kept on bugging me, who is this friend anyway?" Nayeon suddenly asked.

"Hmm, he's name is Yugyeom, he is Jungkook's childhood friend." Namjoon hyung answered.

"Yugyeom? Why do I feel like he's someone familiar?" Jeongyeon said.

"I know right, it feels like I've heard it before" Dahyun agreed.

There was a little silence until we heard a weird noise.

"Sorry, I'm just hungry" Momo said. We all laugh and walked our way to the cafeteria.

We don't care about those fxcking classes for now.

3rd Person's POV

Right now, Jungkook and Tzuyu are in the office and his parents looked totally confused on why they were here. Until Jungkook started...

"M-mom...D-dad" His father looked at him quickly for he was surprised that his son called him "Dad"

"A-ah, I think I should go out" Tzuyu said then immediately went out to let Jungkook and his parents talk.

"Jungkok-ah, why my dear?" his mom asked.

"Why?"

"What do you mean by 'why'?"