C H A P T E R 8

SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE GUYS

***

Jungkook's POV

I felt different as we sat at our place in the cafeteria. Everyone looked weird. There's something going on.

Jin hyung looked annoyed, J-Hope hyung was sweating?, Rapmon hyung looked happy, Yoongi hyung looked amazed, Taehyung hyung blushing while touching his shirt and Jimin hyung smiling like a fool. I broke the silence.

"Yah, you all look weird"

"What happened?" I added.

"Well, actually those bitches were really the one who look weird" Jimin hyung said.

"Yeah, they didn't even care about our prank" Jin hyung stated still looking annoyed.

"That Chewy mentioned me about something like that"

"Well, what do you mean" Rapmon hyung asked.

"She told me to stop bullying her and her friends because they've wanted to take this school seriously right now since it's their last chance. Since I'm a good guy I won't bully her friends but for her, I won't" I smirked. I couldn't bow down to someone who just disrespected me.

"And guess what, she also confessed saying she was starting to like me since she can't get over thinking about our little fight." I smirked again.

"So what'd you say?" Taehyung hyung asked.

"I dumped her, duh. I'm gonna play with her since she started it" I smirked again.

"Stop with her, now tell me what's wrong with you!" I said changing the topic.

"Well, this Nayeon just caught my attention, she was hugging someone in front of me and I just got annoyed" Well, it's his problem!

"Hyung, why are you sweating so hard? It's not even hot" I said to
J-Hope hyung

"I was on my way back to the cafeteria from the bathroom then that Momo dropped her handkerchief and she bent down and I suddenly..." Now I know.

"You pervert!" Jin hyung said smashing his head.

"Well, for me Jeongyeon just said she would repair my broken glasses and I'm happy" That's normal.

"How 'bout you Yoongi hyung?"

"I just got my mate in Swagness" Oohhh, that mic girl who sang.

"Taehyung hyung why do you kept on holding your uniform? I know it's Gucci but please stop blushing!" I said.

"Well, this cute girl just wiped a dirt on my uniform" Hmm, I'm suspicious. Something's weird with those girls.

"How about you Jimin hyung?! You kept on smiling there like a fool"

"M-mina k-kissed me on my c-cheeks" We all got surprised with that.

"Now I'm suspicious to them!" I said

"Me too! I told you there's something weird to them!" Jin hyung exclaimed

"They were like acting kind which is not really their first impression to us" Jin hyung added.

"Maybe they really just want to focus on studies and went the good way now" Rapmon hyung said. Well he has a point.

"Maybe they're scared of us" I smirked.

[Jeon fxcking Jungkook! Stop smirking please! It's scaring me!]

Shut up there bitch!

"Well, that's good then" Yoongi hyung added.

"Stop arguing with her friends already, I'll play on my game, JUST ME ONLY" I smirked

"I'm telling you Jeon Fxcking Jungkook, stop smirking!" Taehyung hyung shouted making all the students look at us. [I feel you Tae]

"Okay fine!" I said pissed and ate my lunch.

Tzuyu's POV

We went to the cafeteria to eat lunch and we talked about our plans.

"So, does everyone accomplished their first plans?" I asked

"Gah, your methods are so lame." Nayeon unnie bragged.

"Well, not me. I seduced that horse so hard" Momo unnie said while eating.

"Well, we all did finished" Jihyo unnie said.

"Succesfully" Jeongyeon unnie added.

"So, mind telling me your methods?" I asked.

"You first Tzu, you're very eager to do your plan" Mina unnie said.

"Well, I just confessed to him and told him to stop bullying you but instead he will bully JUST ME." I said rolling my eyes.

"You confessed?!" They
whisper-shouted.

"Yeah, I know he's gonna dump me, so my plan's worked" I smirked taking a sip of my iced tea.

"How's that gonna work by the way?" Dahyun unnie asked.

"Simple. Cling on him then if you feel he was annoyed, stay a little away from him then he'll notice me not being clingy anymore. Remember, You'll make sense when you hide you presence. That's how people are right now."

"Well, you're right." Jihyo unnie mumbled.

"So stop with my shitty plan, what's yours?" I asked.

"I got help with Dahyun to bump Taehyung and I will wipe the dirt on his uniform and act cute" Sana unnie said.

"Lame! I even got another guy to hug and get that Princess' attention" Nayeon unnie said sarcastically.

"Ohh, cool!"

"I just got that genius' glasses and repair it then in exchange, he will do my homework" Jeongyeon unnie smirked.

"You're lucky unnie, I even act sexily and tried to bent down and pick up the handkerchief for that Horse!" Momo unnie said.

"Eww, too seductive" Chaeyoung unnie said.

"Well, I just sang and told him about my swagness" Jihyo unnie said while laughing.

I noticed Mina unnie's silence.

"What's yours Mina unnie?" I asked and we all looked at her. Wait is she blushing?!

"Are you blushing?!" We
whisper-shouted just to make sure no one would know what we're talking about.

"W-well, I k-kissed J-Jimin's cheek" she stuttered.

"That's my girl Minari!" Nayeon unnie said.

"Good that I taught you" Nayeon unnie added. We continued eating until we heard Taeshit.

"I'm telling you Jeon Fxcking Jungkook, stop smirking!" He shouted.

"Seems like he's got a plan" Jeongyeon unnie mumbled enough for me to hear.

"You need to get ready too Tzu" Jihyo unnie said.

"Of course, I'm always ready" I smirked.

***

AM I TOO LATE FROM UPDATING?

SORRY FOR THE WAIT AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY.

I NEVER EXPECTED ANYONE TO READ IT.

BYE ;)