C H A P T E R 15

Tzuyu's POV

I was getting ready and since I'm so excited for that wonderful punishment class *insert sarcasm*, I woke up early. I didn't know all of us are excited. We went our way to the punishment class and we already saw the 7 Kings. Excited much, huh?

We went to our specific seats and wait for the teacher to came. Then there those bitches walked in rolling their eyes as they walked passed us.

Seems like not even a single part changed their attitudes eh? I just shrugged those thoughts as a beautiful teacher walked in. Now a girl huh?

"Oohh, seems like Mr. Lee gave you a big impact to get in here early. Name's Jeon Jihyun just call me Mrs. Jeon. And not I'm not related to Jeon Jungkook." How the fxck did she know what was I thinking?

"Let's see, what should I topic about? Oh! Found one!" Ok, she looks weird.

"Ok, so what do you guys say when you hurt someone? Of course you say 'sorry'. But do you think 'sorry' would change a broken heart. No of course, a simple sorry isn't like when you accidentally bump to someone and say sorry. Well, when someone said sorry, of course you need to forgive them but, it's in the situation if you're gonna forgive that person or not. So what I'm trying to say is, not all things can be solved by a 'sorry'. Reasons and Chances are connected to Forgiveness." We were all ear listening to every word she says.

"Uhm, I need some students."

"Oh, can you please stand dear?" She asked looking at Nayeon unnie. Ok calm down Tzuyu, everything's going to be okay. Nayeon unnie nod then stood up with Mrs. Jeon.

"And.." she mumbled looking around.

"You! Mr. Kim Seokjin, if I'm not mistaken" he stood up and walked to the front.

"Okay, now I want all of you to stand up, we will go to the field." We stood up and follow her not even wanting to say a word because she looks scary too. Why the field though? We arrived the field and sat at the benches.

"Now, I'll explain what you need to do. You're gonna have to meet up at the field over there at the center.
Mrs. Im Nayeon-shi, you can make your way over there and you have to wait for Mr. Kim" I felt bad to unnie though, the center part of the field isn't covered with roof so at anytime when it rains she might get wet.

"Now, I need another girl. You Mrs. Kim Jisoo" How does she know our names? Well, name tags I guess.

"You're gonna have to not let Mr. Kim meet up with Mrs. Im. Do you understand what I'm trying to say is? So I want you to get his attention and not let him meet up with her, now let's see." Wait what?! Are they gonna let Nayeon unnie stand and wait over there?! Fxck are you kidding me?!

Minutes had passed and Nayeon unnie's legs seems like giving up, I got tensed at it and looked at Jin and that girl. Jisoo won't really let him go. I got even tensed at rain pours. Oh no, unnie's going to get sicked. I stood up from my seat worrying about unnie.

"Shouldn't we stop this now?" I asked the teacher.

"Just wait" she said. I'm getting nervous. Are we being played or used right now?

"Oppa, don't go there please." That bitch.

"I'm sorry Jisoo, but I need to meet with Nayeon" And there he ran to her, taking off his blazer and put it around Nayeon unnie as they ran their way here.

"Where did you go? I fxcking wait there!" Nayeon unnie said.

"I'm sorry, s-something came up. I'm really sorry" This looks so real dude. I glanced up at the teacher and she smirked.