C H A P T E R 20

Tzuyu's POV

Right now we're at the field again. It's our last day at punishment class though, it kinda made me sad because though how much pain it gave us, well what can you say, it is a punishment class. We deserve those pains but those were a bit too much.

All our teachers from the punishment class are gathered here. Shit, Jungkook kept on looking at me. What's wrong with him?

"Okay class, since this is the last day, we'll definitely miss you all. Now this day, you don't need to attend all classes you have today." Mr. Lee Minho spoke.

"Yeah, because you're gonna have to face the toughest but happiest punishment." Mrs. Jeon Jihyun added.

"Ok, you're gonna have to run up the whole field, 20 rounds then break and then continue again until school day finishes." Mrs. Go continued.

We all gasped and groaned. WTF?! IT'S FXCKING 20 ROUNDS. THEN WE'LL GONNA DO IT EVERY AFTER BREAK?! Goodluck to our legs.

"There's also girls here!!!" Lisa complained. Well, we are too bitch.

"That's why, you have to help each other when someone is in pain or someone is tired." Mr. Lee Dong Wook answered.

JUST WTF?! THOSE GIRLS?! NO THANKS!

"Them?! No thanks" Irene complained rolling her eyes and crossing her arms.

"Like we like it too" Momo unnie mumbled.

"If you don't then we have no choice but to add more rounds" Mr. Lee Minho said.

Oh no! I regret about this class!

"You see we're not doing this ourselves but you'll really enjoy each other's bond here. Not by enemies but as comrades who would help each other. You can't stop but you can ask help" Mrs. Han said.

Nah, I give up. I'm gonna die here. I can't even take 2 rounds from exercising then 20 rounds?

"The point of this punishment is to strengthen your bond and see your teamwork but it will make it really hard to do, so goodluck" Mrs. Jeon said.

"Now all of you get ready, I will count one to three then you start running...

1

2

3"

And there we started running, maybe jogging. I was running beside Jungkook and guess what, he was holding my hands.

3rd Person's POV

They were running for an hour already and they were starting to get tired.

The teachers were just watching them, monitoring on how the students were doing. Some of them brought foods for the students.

18 rounds had gone already. Lisa and some of her groups were slowing down. Jennie fell because she can't take it anymore but Nayeon caught her.

"Be careful" Nayeon said and then she smiled. Jennie smiled as well. Nayeon helped her stand and she held Jennie's arm to keep her balance.

Their first 20 rounds had ended and they all dropped to the grass [PS: It is a field guys, like those baseball fields].

"Class, take a rest for 1 hour then you'll have to do it again but since it seems like you're realizing what teamwork is, this will be the last. So give yourself a rest and eat here"
Mrs. Go said.

They all stood up and went to their teachers to eat. When Irene was about to stand, she almost fell because of the pain from her legs. Gladly Sana caught her.

"Are you okay unnie?" Irene was shocked to see Sana helping her because all she did to her and her friends was humiliate them.

"Y-yeah" She answered. Dahyun came to her and said, "Let me help too, maybe we should ask the teachers to stop the bullshit" Irene laughed a little. She glanced at her friends and they just laughed too but not so loud.

They ate together with smiles on their faces. Momo and Hoseok were arguing because Momo stole Hoseok's food, Taehyung getting jealous to Sana and Irene, Seulgi glaring at Jimin and Mina who were feeding each other, Jihyo and Suga not caring about there noisy friends so they just rest, Nayeon talking to Jennie and some of Jennie's friend while there's Jin just eating, Rapmon kept on breaking his chopsticks so Jeongyeon was feeding him. Tzuyu and Jungkook teasing each other. Lisa and her friends were starting to open up their hearts for Tzuyu's friends. After they eat, they rest for 50 minutes.

Their rest time had ended, that means they have to do it again.

"Yah, let's do this guys" Jihyo encouraged them. They held each other's hands and ran together with smiles on their faces.

"Seems like it's going to rain" Mrs. Han said while watching the kids.

"Then it'll be more fun" Mr. Lee Dong Wook smirked.

"If they die, just fetch them, you're a grim reaper anyways" Mr. Lee Minho said making the other teachers laugh.

Rain started to pour down. The students started to groan.

"Fxcking rain, oh thank you, you made it harder" Nayeo said with sarcasm.

"Let's just finish this fxcking punishment and sleep" Yoongi said annoyingly.

At first they were hating the rain but still continuing in doing their punishment but later on you can hear laughter again. They weren't running because it was their punishment but they were chasing each other in the rain.

In the end they decided to just play with each other.

"I know this will happen" Mr. Lee Minho said.

"It's because I summoned the rain, I'm a mermaid remember?" Mrs. Jeon smirked.

"Pshh, shut the fxck up fish. Unlike you I can go to W World" Mrs. Han teased.

"Yah! Both of you are so low, unlike me being with Handsome Hwarang Guys" Mrs. Go defended with a smirk.

"Aish, I didn't know teachers gone slut too" Mr. Lee Dong Wook teased making Mr. Lee Minho laugh.

"WHAT?!" They asked with clenching fists.

They started to smack both tea hers but stopped when they heard the students shouting.

"Mrs!!! Lisa passed out!!!" Jungkook said rushing to his teachers while carrying Lisa bridal styled.

***

I'M STILL ALIVE GUYS, I'M SORRY FOR LONG WAIT.

SCHOOL HELL DAYS IS NEAR SO IT WOULD BE HARD TO UPDATE BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST.

DESPACITO~

OML! TAKE ME ALWEADY!!!

BYE ;)