C H A P T E R 4

Tzuyu's POV

"Make the 7 Kings fall in love with you especially Jeon Jungkook"

We all made a -what the fuck did you just say bitch- expression. Well, we're really surprised.

"What the fuck are you saying?" Jihyo unnie said.

"Yeah, make those jerks fall in love with us? No thanks bitch" Nayeon unnie said sarcastically.

"Well, I know what I'm saying" This so called girl said. Is she crazy? How would that even solve our problem escaping?

"How would you know bitch?" Jeongyeon unnie said while raising one eyebrow.

"Because I know and please stop calling me a bitch" She said

"That doesn't answer my question" Jeongyeon unnie mumbled.

"Well, okay, then tell us why do we have to do that?" Mina unnie asked. She looks serious.

"Come with me" And yeah, we stood and followed her realizing we're the only one here.

"Why do we need to follow this bitch?" Chaeyoung unnie mumbled enough for us to hear that made us laugh silently and sarcastically.

Kim Taemi's POV

I saw Somi with those girls. Probably telling them the way to get out of this place. Well, I know.

I am the Teacher in Guidance referring to guide all students especially new students in terms of studies and tours.

I am also Kim Taehyung's older sister, from the 7 Kings.

I have been friends with Somi, she's not from this school but she visits often just like today. She's actually Jungkook's younger sister. She knows a lot about his brother.

The same with her, I know why the only way to escape this school it to make the 7 Kings fall in love with them.

Jungkook's father which is actually the owner of this school has some problems with his son. They were so close as father and son before. Jungkook has this friend named Yugyeom but they got separated because of his father and since then he had always hated his father. He had never listen to his mother too. That's why they decided to build a strict school which will change people.

This school is a actually dedicated to Jungkook. What's his parents were waiting for is for someone to open up his heart again. If that would happen, the strictness of the school might fade.

Why I know this is because of my gossipy brother. He would tell me about Jungkook and his sister Somi told me other informations.

Mina's POV

"Library?" I asked.

Right now we're following this so called girl in the library? Why here by the way?

"Why here?" Dahyun asked.

"So, we can talk about this seriously"

"Just get to the point now" Momo unnie indicated.

"Ok, you see, Jungkook oppa---"

"Oppa? Seems like you're another follower of that bastard" Tzuyu said sarcastically. That girl just rolled her eyes.

"So what I'm telling is, Jungkook oppa is the son of the owner of this company. If you wanted to escape, you have to open up that heart of that bastard"

"Ohhh, seems like you have some threat" Nayeon unnie mumbled.

"But what would that do?" Jihyo unnie asked.

"His father has always wanted his son's heart to open up again like before and with that the strictness of the school will be gone and so you can escape the same time all students can hang out now" Ahhh, so problems with family huh?

"Since it was that Jungkook only, why would we also have to make the others fall in love?" I asked.

"Well, you see Jungkook oppa is smart, he knows what bitches are planning to do"

"Are you telling us 'bitches', when you're the bitch here?" Sana unnie asked sarcastically raising one eyebrow. I glanced at Tzuyu and she seems like she's in deep thought.

"Fine, we'll do...BUT if this is all a LIE, prepare your ass bitch" Tzuyu said and we're shocked because she agreed to it.

"Good then. I'll watch how you do your roles...Seems like I haven't introduced myself, I'm Jeon Somi. That bastard's younger sister" Whatt?!!!

"WTF?!" We all asked.

"Sshhh" The librarian hushed us and we just rolled our eyes.

"Gotta go now, bye" and she left.

"That bitch" Jeongyeon unnie muttered

"So, what's really your plan Tzuyu-ah" Sana unnie asked

"Yeah, and I thought you hate that jerk" Dahyun added.

"I do, and our plan is MAKE THEM FALL IN LOVE AND BREAK THEIR HEARTS" She smirked.

"That's a nice idea Tzuyu-ah" Chaeyoung said

"I raised this kid well" Nayeon unnie muttered while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Like you even act one" Momo unnie mumbled enough for Nayeon unnie to hear and they started to fight until the librarian kicked us out.

"The games are on girls" Tzuyu smirked.

Somi's POV

Jungkook oppa just met his rival same in his level.

I hope that girl can move Jungkook oppa's heart and bring him back his ownself.

I miss the old Jungkook oppa whom is as fun as every bunny would be.

***

OMOOOO, THEY WILL REALLY MAKE THE 7 KINGS FALL INLOVE WITH THEM.

THEIR PLAN WOULD BE ON THE NEXT CHAPTER.

ADIOS NIGGAS, JK

BYE ;)