Chapter 9- I Don't Want No Mediocre

I've been in a kind of writing funk for this story, so haven't updated. Sorry family. 

MY BALL/PROM IS COMING UP and ya girl's date is finnna hot fam, are ya'll proud. I am. 

Believe in yourself and be confident- confidence is like honey to ants. And the ants are the good looking boys. 

HAVE FUN READING. 

The arrogant boy was the leader of the group. The way he stood, the gleam in his eye and the general asshole that was radiating from his body, all pointed to him being the captain of the club. 

Alpha Luke left, leaving me to deal with the boy. "I heard you had a thing for chains" He smiled viciously, stalking to the front of the group and facing me head on. An immediate whip lash of anger ran through me, and I let it flame my body as he kept on going. 

"You think you're top shit, just because the Alphas like you and your mate is a psycho fucker. Everyone knows about your little stint in the basement, your family problems and how you were kicked out of your last pack after you were fucked up by your father" He barked a laugh, straightening to his full, underwhelming height. He leaned forward, baring teeth as he spoke loud enough for the rest of the boys to hear. 

"You're still a female, bitch. And you haven't got any say over my boys and I" Then he winked, insulting me even more. "Unless you're willing to lend that pussy out" 

There was a stillness in my mind, one that seemed to edge him on. He kept talking, leaning closer and closer until his hot breath fanned my face and I snapped. 

My canines lengthened and I grabbed the nape of his neck, squeezing with enough strength to have him yelp and nearly break his spinal cord. I pushed him down into a kneeling position, backhanding him across the face with my other hand then kicking his chest with an impact that had bones cracking. 

The boys had split apart, watching me walk to the groaning boy who lay now in the middle of the field. The rest of the people on the field had stopped, turned and kept their gazes on me as I grabbed him by the scruff of his hair, straddling him and pulling him to my face. 

"Say that again. Say everything you just said to me one more time, and really mean it." 

His face was scrunched up in pain and self righteous anger, but he refused to speak. I stepped back, grabbed on of his arms and slammed him onto the other side of me, clicking my neck as he landed. 

I crouched down low, turning him over. "I don't usually resort to violence- but wouldn't you if you were insulted in that many ways? I'm the Alpha bitch in this team, I'm the one who trains you and ensures your survival when rogues attack. So, leave if you are going to waste my fucking time, or stay, and shut your fucking mouth." 

I stood, addressing the rest of the team. "The same goes for you all. I am going to make you the best of the best and ensure you can fight your way out of any situation. If any of you have anything to say to me, do it now so I can fuck you up, or stay silent and let me help you live." 

Nothing more happened, but a pair of boys coming forward to grab the one on the ground. I held up a hand, picking him up and walking to the sidelines, gesturing for the first aid on call. They would heal him and he could decide if he was coming back or not. This beating wasn't just a show of power and strength, it ensured my place and what would entail my anger. Any weaker wolf would need to know that. 

I turned to the rest of the boys, giving them a wicked grin that had some of them blanching. "Now, let's start by testing your fitness" 

_____________________