Part 17

(Y/n) POV

"I didn't know you had a sibling?" Issei said as we sat next to each other "Technically I have two, my step brother and my sis" I said sitting backwards in my chair "Is she-" "I swear if you ask if she's hot I will murder you" and he seemed to shut up "Okay then, where are they?" and I sighed loudly "It's complicated, but here's the short version"

flashback

3rd POV

A much younger (Y/n) and a girl of the same size sat next to each other, she had the same eye color and hair color as (Y/n), since they were both twins. The two were orphans, and they lived in the same orphanage together. The two spent almost all of their time together, that was until (Y/n) was adopted. The family came one day and took him despite multiple protests from the sister, they drove away and (Y/n) looked out the back window watching as his sister stood there bawling her eyes out. There was another kid in the car with (Y/n), a boy no more than 4 years older than (Y/n). In the coming years (Y/n) grew accustomed to life with his new family, with the thought of his sister still in the back of his mind, him and his brother got along very well. (Y/n)'s new dad was the local pastor at the church and the mother was the organist. "Why are you telling this in third person?" "Shut up, my backstory, my rules" They went every Sunday and during one of the services is when (Y/n)'s arm glowed purple for some unknown reason. When the light went away the Black Dragon's hand was there and not one person knew what to do about it. It wasn't until a week later that the church started training the boy in using his new power, he trained under them for three years and he came home one day "Mom, dad, I'm back from training" he said in the quiet house, not one sound "Uhh, mom?" he said coming into the kitchen. In the living room right across from the kitchen, was his parents, hanging from the ceiling by their feet with their necks ripped wide open. He fell onto his rear with his breath hitched "Awe~, look, he's scared" a female voice said and the clicking sound of heels came from the dark "Wh-Who are y-you?" he said frightened and clearly scared "Oh you don't recognize me? That hurts" the female said and it was a woman or more specifically a fallen angel.

"It's me" and she swished her tail "Brother" and (Y/n) looked at the monster his sister became, she no longer had (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes "Why?" and she laughed "Because you have that" she said pointing at (Y/n)'s arm which held the dragon "Its ...

"It's me" and she swished her tail "Brother" and (Y/n) looked at the monster his sister became, she no longer had (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes "Why?" and she laughed "Because you have that" she said pointing at (Y/n)'s arm which held the dragon "Its because you have the Black Dragon, its very rare and my boss wants it dead" she said drawing a sword. She flew at him and kneed him in the stomach and it sent both of them out the back door into the field behind the house. The fallen angel laughed and spun her sword "Are you not going to fight back?" and she swung her blade and it cut into (Y/n)'s collar bone. She pulled it out and said with a maniacal grin "You should have never left me!" and (Y/n)'s gear glowed bright red and he stood up "Demise Dragon Balance Breaker!" a deep voice said as (Y/n) was cases in scale mail "You bitch!" he shouted his fist colliding with her stomach sending her flying. She landed with a hard thud and pulled herself out "What the-he shouldn't even be at this level yet" and she was kicked hard again and (Y/n) grabbed her tail and yanked her back and elbowed her in the face. She dropped to the ground and she could feel herself dying, (Y/n) kneeled down to her and said "May you Rest In Peace dear sister" and she grabbed the sides of his head and blue lightning came from her and she said "If I die here, then I'm going to leave my voice forever in your mind" and he then hit her again and she let go, dead. His armor then vanished and he laid in the grass, (Y/n)'s wound was still open and gushing blood onto the ground "You will not die tonight"

Present

(Y/n) POV

"Wow" Issei said stunned "So is that how you became a servant of Sirzechs?" "Yep, it was actually Grayfia that revived me" "Wait, you said 'Demise Dragon' what was that about, I thought you were the shadow dragon" Issei said and I shrugged "I wish I knew, it hasn't said that since nor has it used that voice" and the teacher came in and the parents went in the back "If you have any questions I'm glad to answer them later" and I turned my attention to the front of the class.

Later that day

I was walking down the hall when I found Rias "Evening president" I said and she hugged me "Hi (Y/n)" and she let me go "Come with me"she said and I followed her down the halls "So, where are we going?" "My father wanted to meet you after hearing so much about you" she said slightly downcast "I'm sure he isn't that bad" I said and we rounded a corner. Down the hall I could hear the distinct voice of someone very familiar "Oh, I didn't know she would show up" I said out loud and Rias was confused "Who?" "Her" I said as I was tackled by something, something bright pink "Best buddy!"