Part 29

That awkward moment when I ask which lemon I should do first and people say both

I'll get to both it's just which one should be first

(Y/n) POV

"We're playing in another rating game?" Issei asked as Rias explained that we'd been entered into a tournament for young devils "Who's going to be our opponent then?" Akeno asked "I hope it isn't Sairaorg" I said to myself "No it isn't him, we'll be going up against is Diodora" "That guy?" Issei said almost surprised "You know him?" I said looking back over my shoulder "Yeah, we ran into him and he proposed to Asia" "Ha, what was the answer?" I said jokingly "I said no but he keeps sending me love letters" and Asia had about twenty or so envelope's each with heart stickers holding them shut "We're still receiving chocolate's and more letters by the minute" Rias said "hey if you aren't gonna eat the chocolate can I have it?" I asked Asia "go right ahead, I don't want it" "Sweet" and I took a bite of one and immediately spit it out "Dark chocolate, disgusting" "Anyways we are due back soon so you should all make sure you are all ready to go when it's time" Riss said as I sat up "So we're going to fight against the guy that has been constantly sending love letters and chocolates to Asia first?" I asked and Rias nodded. I laid back down on my back "How convenient" I said to myself "Something up?" Akeno asked me as I held a finger up to my mouth "I'll tell you in a moment" and Rias releases us "So what was that?" Akeno asked as we went off to the side "Think about it, were going to fight against the guy that just proposed to Asia in our first match. Something about that just rubs me the wrong way" I said and she seemed to agree "Now that you point it out it does seem a little convenient" "Yeah, and with the rise in those terror attacks on the underworld I bet that our enemies are going to make some kind of move" I said as Akeno agreed with me "Should we tell Rias?" "No, keep it on the down low, we don't know if they are listening to us right now" I said as Akeno looked around "Fine, lets get going" and we walked catching up with the rest of the group "What were you guys doing?" Kiba asked us as Akeno hugged me "(Y/n) dragged me out back and was fondling my breasts" "Why would you say that?!" I almost yelled "Your getting worse than the pervert" Koneko said "Lucky" Issei said under his breath.

Time skip to the game

We teleported to some random place in the underworld of Diodora's choosing, some mountains and a couple buildings here and there but mostly open space. Still, something about this just rubs me the wrong way. "Where is he?" Issei said looking around "Behind you" and we all heard a shriek. That bastard came in behind us and was holding Asia up by her ankle "I would love to stay and chat but I have a wedding to plan, however if you can somehow beat my pieces then you can have a shot" and the smug prick vanished and not before dozens of new magic circles came into the sky "Well this was a trap" I said blowing a raspberry and activating my gear "This is a fine ass" and some creepy old guy was behind Akeno holding up her skirt looking at the dark blue lacy panties thatImayormaynothavegottenherforasabirthdaygiftthatwassortofforthebothofus "Odin? What are you doing?" Rias asked in surprise "Ms. Gremory I apologize for the unannounced intervention but we had a sneaking suspicion that something like this was going to happen, now if you'll excuse me" he said letting go of Akeno "I'll deal with these pests, you go save your friend, my assistant here will also help keep them away" it was Rossweisse, wearing her Valkyrie gear "Hello again devils" she said as we weren't able to exchange pleasantries for long before we had to go "(Y/n), Issei, Koneko, and Xenovia, You four go into that temple on the left, we'll go into the one on the right" Rias ordered as we all split up. Game on.