Holiday Omake

(Y/n) POV

"H-H-Holy shit it's cold" I shivered out looking out from the window into what looked like a blizzard "Then come join me~" Rias said sitting by the fire. It was just me and her, alone. Her brother is letting us borrow a cabin in Switzerland for the holidays. I don't know how she did it but Rias also got it so that it's just us. I pulled a blanket over our shoulders as we snuggled right up against each other, I had an arm around her waist as she put her weight against me "This is nice, no crazy enemies, no others, nothing" Rias said as the fire crackled and flickered. I don't know exactly how long we were cuddling but it go late enough that I felt Rias fall asleep leaning against me. Smiling I picked her up bridal style and I carried her to the bed. I set the crimson haired beauty down onto the bed and left to go take a shower before joining her. While I was washing I started thinking about everything, the eating game with Riser, the holy swords, Loki, all of that happening within the span of less then a year. It was a little overwhelming to be honest. Finishing my shower I opened the bedroom door and I got one hell of a surprise "Hello~" Rias said wearing:

 Finishing my shower I opened the bedroom door and I got one hell of a surprise "Hello~" Rias said wearing:

"Come here (Y/n)" she said patting the spot on the bed next to her. I sat down and she sat on my lap with an arm around my neck "Whats this for?" I asked failing to take my eyes away from the skimpy outfit she had on "What? I can't give you your gift early?" and she reached behind her and removed her bra. She held it in place and pressed herself into me "When I wake up tomorrow I better not be able to walk" and she shoved me onto my back tossing the red piece of fabric away. Leaning down she pressed her chest into mine and wrapped her arms around my neck pulling out lips together. Our tongues pressed against each other fighting for dominance while with one arm I held her waist and the other I grabbed her butt. Lightly spanking her Rias pulled away "Naughty~" she said shoving my face into her chest. I licked one of her nipples and played with the other making Rias hum in pleasure "Do you love my breasts?" she said pushing me in even further into the two mounds of flesh. I tried to say something but I couldn't until she sat back up "Take off your clothes, I can't pleasure you if your still dressed" she said as I removed my shirt and threw my pajama shorts off. I started to remove my boxers but Rias stopped me "Those are for me to take off" and she bent over to remove the final part of her costume. While bent over I could see the tiny red thong barely covering her vagina and ass. She took off her gloves and laid down on the bed pulling me on top of her "Take me" she said full of lust and I tore off the lingerie letting her take off my boxers. I rubbed her entrance with the tip and she moved her hips trying to make it go faster. Smirking I shoved my length into her pussy making Rias moan loudly wrapping my neck with her arms and hips with her legs.  I gripped her thighs as I went into her  "Harder.....do me harder......and faster" she pleaded as I tried to abide her request. I grabbed her hips making her move as I fucked her as hard as I could. Rias was almost screaming in pleasure until her back arched up as she orgasmed. Her eyes rolled up and her tongue cane out of her mouth as I was getting close. I started going even harder if possible as Rias was practically limp "Yes yes yes, breed me, breed me, don't you dare pull out" she said as I came inside her. Rias' body shivered as she orgasmed again. I pulled out of her and was resting right next to her "What was that at the end?" I asked as Rias snuggled up next to me "You can please me and satisfy my every need in bed, it just came out" and I wrapped an arm around her waist and I was starting to drift asleep until Rias got up "What are you-?" I asked and the door came open "You do t really think I actually got you to myself for the holidays right?" Rias said as Akeno, Serafall, Rossweisse, and Irina all cane into the room, all wearing close to nothing. Merry Christmas to me.