Part 19

(Y/n) POV

I stood behind Sirzechs and to the right of Grayfia. The sky was a dark red out making the candles in the room give off an eerie glow to everything. What really put me on edge was Vali, he stood directly across from me leaning against the wall, every now and again I would catch him glancing up at me. Each one of us were poised and ready for a fight if need be, I may or may not have also been itching to test out my new power. I blew a raspberry and apparently it didn't go unnoticed "You seem off, what's your problem?" Rias whispered in my ear so no one heard it "It's Vali, he keeps looking up at me" and he was still leaning against the wall with his usual smirk on his face. A bright white light brought me out of my trance and our stepped the leader of heaven, Michael, he was with another, Irina "Xenovia, it's so good to see you again" she said and the two hugged briefly "I'm sorry to interrupt but we must be starting now" Sirzechs said and we resumed our posts, only now I felt even more uneasy. I shifted from side to side "Rias" I asked her and she leaned over "I'm gonna go get some fresh air" I said and she nodded and I exited quickly. I rushed outside and it felt as if the pressure on my chest was lifted and I could breath again. I started panting like I was out of breath and I stretched my arm "Revenant" I said summoning my gear "What is it?" "What was that? It was like I could barely breath in there" and Revenant growled "Be on your guard, she in near" and I looked around as the sky turned orange "What the hell is that?" I asked out loud. A bright orange magic circle was in the sky and a ton of wizards were coming out of it "Is that what you meant?" I asked as my gear boosted in response to the wizards "No, look behind you" Revenant said as I looked back. I could hear the faints click of heels and the dragging of something on dirt "Who are you?" I said and I heard an evil laugh "Its me, brother dearest". It was her, my twin is alive and well, no matter how much I trained and worked to overcome my fears, I never overcame her, the memory of what happened still haunts me till this day. "Your supposed to be dead" I said but she just put her hand on her hip and leaned to the side a little bit "You have my master to thank for that, if it weren't for her I would be dead right now" she said swinging her sword over her shoulder. I the noticed a bright blue light in the sky, Vali, he was fighting the wizards and was laying waste to their numbers. I turned back to my sister but instead I got kneed in the face, hard. I went flying back and I dug my gear into the ground stopping myself "(Y/n)?" I heard someone say that was off to my right "Lady Leviathan" I said as Serafall went next to me "What happened, your hurt pretty bad" she said examining my injury "Its fine, if you will excuse me I have some family matters to attend to" and I glared as my sister came walking up swaying her hips "Last time we fought, we both were relatively inexperienced, but now" and she held up a large sword "It's even"  and my gear boosted again "Demise Dragon Balance Breaker!" and my scale mail came around me, it looked much more streamlined than before and it had the red symbols all over it "I see that the true black dragon has come to your aid" she said and stabbed the tip of her sword in the ground "I can also sense that you've gotten more powerful dear sister" and I got into a defensive stance and my sister vanished. I whipped around to avoid her decapitating me and I caught her sword "I've waited for so long for this" she said as we looked into each other's eyes "I don't want to hurt you" I said pushing her away "That's to bad, I want to hurt you!" she said swinging her sword again. I blocked it and I flipped her over my shoulder and she landed with a hard thud. She got up and held up her sword "Stop toying with me and fight back!" she said in anger. I blocked and dodged every thing she threw at me and we continued this game until we stood opposite each other and she was panting hard "Stop *pant* and fi*pant* fight me" and she was using her sword it stand up "Your the one who should stop" I said and started to approach her. I stayed cautious since she is still dangerous, even when completely exhausted. I got close and she fell onto her back "Just do it already, kill me" she said looking up to the sky "No" and I sat down next to her "I won't" and she looked up at me "Why?" and I sighed "I won't kill you, I already had enough of a hard time doing it the first time, I won't do that again" and she still seemed confused "But, I attacked you, I tried to kill you, doesn't that make you angry with me?" "While I admit it doesn't make me happy that you did what you did, I never once stopped caring for you" and her hateful gaze softened and her red eyes seemed much less angry "Your my sister, no force on heaven or hell could make me stop" and she started crying, at first it was small then she was bawling like a child. I pulled her close as she bawled into my neck "(Y/n), I'm sorry, I'm so so so so so sorry for everything I've put you through, I just wanted you to comeback into my life" and I petted her soft blue hair "It's alright, I forgive you" and we just sort of sat there as I held her "That was very honorable (Y/n)" I heard my dragon say "Thank you" "Its takes a lot to kill your enemy, even more to forgive them" "That's where your wrong, she was never my enemy" and I and my dragon growl in agreement. I stood up still with her and she looked up at me "Come on, this isn't finished yet" and she looked like she was conflicted "What's wrong?" "It's just that, the person who made me this is here also, she won't be pleased that I'm with you now" "Then I'll make her give you back" and we started going towards the main building "(Y/n)" Rias said as I came back "Your armor, its different" she said as I shrugged "Long story, tell you all about it later" "Who's this?" she said as my sister hid behind me slightly "This is my sister, Emma" and Rias approached her "So your the one who tortured my servant" and Rias' aura covered her "Rias, don't" I said putting my hand on her shoulder "She's fine, just let it go" and her aura dissipated and went back to normal "Lady Rias, I truly am sorry for any pain I caused (Y/n), I am willing to face any consequences for it"