Part 33 (1/2)

(Y/n) POV

I sat watching as Issei and Asia were practicing for the three legged race "What events are you doing (Y/n)?" Xenovia asked me "500 meter dash" and I stretched my legs "Gotta work on cardio, fighting demons and stuff like that isn't usually the typical workout" I said to my blue haired friend. Issei and Asia finished their practice. Taking my place on the line for a practice run, I started my run, finding a comfortable pace that I thought was quick enough. I was the first of the group I was in to finish, taking a sip of my water I sat down on the bench taking a break. Suddenly I got a communication from Rossweisse and she was sounding hysterical "Woah, calm down, I can't understand a word your saying" I said and she took a deep breath "It's Loki, he's escaped again!" she said and I felt my blood run cold "He's free?" I said and she went on about how they're trying to figure out who specifically he's going after "How fast can you get here?" I said to her "Umm, 10 maybe 15 minutes, why?" "Just hurry, fast as you can" I said and we cut the line. I grabbed Xenovia, Issei and Asia "Dude what's up?" Issei said as I was about to break out into a sprint "Loki's free, no one know's where he is" I said and they all went wide eyed for a second and followed suit "What makes you think he came here?" Xenovia said as I pushed open the club house door "Call it a hunch" I said as we went up to the club room. Opening the door it was Rias, with her arm around someone who looks just like me. The had the same smile on their faces as he had his arm around her waist "Rias? What're you doing?" Issei said trying to walk over to them only for her to blast him away "Don't bother, her mind's under Loki's control" I said catching him and helping him up. I activated my gear as I grit my teeth in frustration. There's no way I could ever fight her, not after everything. I reluctantly let them go, they vanished into the dimensional gap. Going outside Issei w as pissed "Damnit! Why'd we let them go?" he said angrily pacing "Issei, calm down, I want to go after them just as much as you do but it would be better to wait at we should also probably tell her brother before we went off on a most likely a suicide mission" I said and he stopped pacing "Besides I have another idea on who could help us"