Part 36 (lemon)

(Y/n) POV

Rias was sitting on my waist wearing black and red lacy lingerie "Just relax, we'll make you feel good" Rossweisse moves forward and removed her blue bra shoving my face into the pale mounds while Akeno and Rias pulled down my shorts and boxers. I started licking Rossweisse' sleet nipple making her moan a bit "(Y/n)~" she moaned as I sucked harder on the nipple and switched to the other breast. Rias and Akeno both were licking either side of my erection, I held in my moans as the two moved up and down. Akeno pulled away and Rias took it all into her mouth bobbing her head up and down. Akeno crawled up and she kissed me roughly, her tongue going inside my mouth and she pulled away with a almost sadistic look on her face. I felt my end coming closer and Rias let me out of her mouth as the three started massaging me with their breasts. It didn't take long until I came "Me first" Rias said sitting up over my still hard erection, my stamina still hadn't recovers enough for me to move much yet. Rias lowered herself down humming as my cock penetrated her pussy spreading her tight walls "Haaa~, I haven't had this in so long" and she started moving up and down. While Rias was riding me Akeno was sitting just to the side fingering herself and Rossweisse was blushing as she removed her panties rubbing her legs together "I know how to make her feel even better" Akeno said sitting up and motioning Rossweisse to follow, Rias looked down at her as Akeno smiled and latched onto Rias left breast sucking hard, both Rias and Rossweisse looked at her in surprise and Rias moaned loudly and Rossweisse followed AKeno's lead, the two licking and sucking on Rias nipple making the crimson haired devil almost screaming from pleasure. Rias' hips moved faster and faster until we came, our cum mixed inside her while Rias looked up at the ceiling with her eyes rolled up. Getting off Rias pinned Akeno down by her shoulders "What was that?" "Like I said, I made you feel better" while those two were off to the side Rossweisse sat up "(Y/n)~" she lined up my erection with her own pussy and slowly lowered herself humming in pleasure. Rossweisse pressed our lips together while she moved up and down, I felt some feeling come back and I put my hand on her hips helping her move. Rossweisse pulled away and started playing with her own breast while leaning up, she wasn't as tight as Rias but she was wetter. Her moans got louder as she got closer to cumming and I also got closer. Rossweisse wrapped her arms around my neck hugging tightly. Arching her back and digging her nails into my back she came, the sudden tightness made me also cum inside her pussy, Rossweisse was breathing heavily and rolled off me and laid on her side. "My turn" Akeno said grabbing my erection and shoving it inside her pussy "Akeno" and we both looked behind her and I was a little concerned by what I saw "Time for your own 'pleasure'" Rias was behind her wearing a strap on, Akeno had some pink on her face and her eyes were wide "Go ahead if you think it'll do anything" and she opened her mouth "Nope, not there" Akeno's eyes went wider as Rias bent her over slightly "(Y/n), let's make her feel good together~" Rias said with a sadistic grin. I started thrusting up into Akeno and Rias entered her ass and also started into her. Akeno's eyes rolled up and her tongue was out of her mouth"Goes it really feel that good?" Rias asked still with a sadistic grin, Akeno was using her arms to hold herself up and the only thing that was coming out of her mouth were moans and what I think are supposed to be words but were clearly being drowned in her ecstasy. Akeno arched her back in orgasm and I came shortly after. Rias pulled out of Akeno as she collapsed on top of me while I was still inside her "(Y/n)~" Akeno said sitting up a bit "We're gonna go again, okay?" and she started moving her hips up and down "Akeno!" Rias said in protest "What?" Akeno said still moving "Why do you get a second turn? If we're going again then I get to go first again since it was my turn first" and she pushed Akeno off. I felt something wet on my cock but it was different form any of the girls vaginas, looking down Rossweisse was sucking me off. I felt her tongue lick under the head as her head bobbed up and down, it didn't take long and I came in her mouth.

3rd POV

"Rossweisse" Akeno and Rias said upset at the silver haired woman who didn't respond, she simply crawled up and laid right down next to (Y/n) using his arm as a pillow who was also so exhausted he was asleep too. The two girls also laid down pulling up the covers to cover all of them, Rossweisse on the left, Akeno on the right, and Rias on the center.