Part 16

(Y/n) POV

"What do you mean I can't sleep with (Y/n) tonight?" Rias said in protest to her brother "What's the big deal, it's only one night, besides I had a few questions for him" he said in his usual calm manner "Rias it'll be fine, it's only one night" I said sitting on my bed and she grabbed my shoulders "Are you sure you'll be fine without me by your side?" "Yeah, pretty sure" I sadi and she hugged me tightly "My lady, it is time for bed" Grayfia said from the doorway "Okay" and Grayfia had to pull Rias away "Good night!" she said being pulled down the hall "You two seem to be close" Sirzech's said and I laughed lowly to myself "Yeah, I guess" and I got in my bed while Zech's had a sleeping bag on the floor "You said you had some questions for me" I said and he sat up "Yes, since you've been here has anything noteworthy happened?" "Your gonna have to be more specific" "Anything relating to your dragon and what happened to the others" and what Revenant told me came into my mind "No, why?" "Just curious, say, is it true that you and Rias have kissed?" and I remembered that night "Yeah, we did" "Did you get farther than that?" "I don't know why you would want to know about that but that's kind of personal and with all due respect Sirzech's it feels like your trying to pick apart my life" and he shrugged "I'm sorry I cam off that way, anyway I suppose it is your business and I'll keep out, goodnight" and he laid down and fell asleep just like that. I laid back down in my bed and felt myself falling asleep.

The next morning

I covered my eyes from the sun that came in from the window and I used my hand to cover my eyes "What time is it?" I said out loud and Sirzech's wasn't in the sleeping bag so he's up. I tried to get up but something was holding me down, Rias wasn't here so I can probably guess who it is "Good morning~" Akeno said coming out from under the covers "Good morning, when did you get here?" "About an hour ago, Sirzech's wasn't here and I wanted some cuddle time, is that bad?" she said putting her head down "I guess it's okay, but we have to get up soon so not for long" I said and she sighed and snuggled closer. I put an arm around her waist and I started looking up at the ceiling. I could feel myself almost falling back asleep but the buzzing of my alarm clock brought me out of it, I hit it smashing it into a bunch of pieces. I still could feel Akeno on me and I tried to get her off "Akeno, can you please get off me" I said and she groaned "Aw, that wasn't very long" "We have school today, it was never going to be for long" and she went to the edge of the bed and got up and she was completely nude "Akeno?" I asked getting up and siting on the edge "Yes?" "Why are you naked?" "What's the matter, I thought you didn't mind" and she bent over. I did have to cover my eyes to avoid looking at the work of the divine creator " I don't but please give me a heads up next time" and she put on her underwear and picked up her clothes from the floor and leaving my room. I blew a raspberry and got changed myself and went downstairs to get something to eat. I was just about to open my door when my right arm started pulsing, it sounded like a heartbeat and the pain came with every pulse. I could see the shape of my gear in my arm and the purple gem on my hand was also being weird, one moment it's its usual shade or purple the next it flashes red and back to purple. Every time it flashes red I could hear a voice "(Y/n)..........liste-..........e, I have so-............you wo-........to hear............you...........grave danger.........your sister..........................leave, before it's to late" and may arm went back to normal and I held it 'What, I couldn't make any of that out. I got some bits and pieces but not much, I heard something about me being in danger and....my sister, but I thought she was dead, how can she be a threat?' and I stood up "I should let Sirzechs know"