Part 23

(Y/n) POV

"Why do I have to do the training again?" I asked Azazel as he had us all lined up in front of the manor "Because I said so" he said and I groaned but it was ignored "You each are being separated for your own personal training courses, except (Y/n) and Issei, you two will be together" and a huge crash made us all look back. Tannin stood over us and he crossed his arms "You two will be training with Tannin" and the dragon looked down at the two of us "Red Dragon Emperor and Black Dragon King, I haven't trained either of you two in a long time" he said and he scooped both of us up "Hey!" Issei said in protest "Bye you two" Rias said waving as we flew away.

Training montage go!

The Black Dragon King is one of the rarest sacred gears and due to this it is one of the most unknown. It has no limit to how much power it can hold but it comes with one fundamental philosophy, power is not controlled but channeled.

(Y/n) was in his balance breaker above a large body of water with a gentle breeze making small waves on it's surface. 'Concentrate, control your breathing, always follow through with your moves' I thought as I charged an attack. An orb with a blue shell and white core started growing with white lightning coming from the center to the outside as it slowly got bigger. It got to a little bit bigger than my torso and I raised it over my head and threw it straight down into the water. The explosion made an enormous hole in the ground with the water coming back down as like rain 'Power is channeled, not controlled' (Y/n) thought as he flew above the former lake.

Training over

The two young Devils sat by a fire pit eating "Man Im so sore"Issei said and (Y/n) nodded in agreement "I told you it would be brutal" he said before they heard clapping "I'm surprised, I thought you both would've died along the way" a man with dark hair yellow eyes said walking over to them "Who are you?" Issei asked him "Listen kid, it takes a lot more than a couple weeks of training to get to number one" and he stomped on the ground making it crack "Remember that" and the man walked off "Wow, who is that guy?" Issei asked (Y/n) "That was Sairaorg, the most powerful young devil" (Y/n) said taking a bite of his sandwich.

Time skip

"How was your guys training?" Kiba asked the two dragon holders "Rough, it's gonna take a week to get the knots out of my back" (Y/n) said stretching "How was your own?" Issei asked and Kiba looked satisfied with himself "I feel like I've made large amounts of progress" "(Y/n), can you come here for a second" Akeno said and the said male went over to her "Yeah?" and she grabbed his hand and pulled them both around the corner out of sight "Can I ask you a kind of personal question?" "Sure" (Y/n) said as Akeno blushed a little and held his hand tighter "Did you and Rias 'do it'?" (Y/n) blushed badly and stuttered for a second till he got out "Yes, we did" and she then pressed herself into him and whispered in his ear "(Y/n), I love you too, I know your first was Rias, but" and she looked into his eyes "Can I be your second?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another lemon filler next part but with Akeno this time

What will happen if Rias finds out? What will happen if Issei finds out? Stay tuned to find out