Part 28

Season 4 hype train has left the station

(Y/n) POV

"You want me to do what?" I asked as it was just me and Rias in the club room "I just want to talk with Revenant for a quick moment" she said as I held up my sacred gear "Fine, go on ahead" and she placed her hands on my arm as it glowed a soft red. 

3rd POV

Rias stood before Revenant as the huge black dragon looked down at the devil "Rias Gremory, it is a pleasure to meet you in the flesh" the dragon said bowing it's head in respect "The pleasure is mine" Rias said bowing in return "I can probably guess why you are here, you want to know how (Y/n) was resurrected is that right?" Revenant said as Rias nodded "You are the dragon of death and destruction right?" "I am, but I did not bring him back to life" Revenant said as Rias looked confused "But if you didn't, then who did?" "I do not know miss Gremory, but I can tell you that before his soul was before me to take my place as dragon is when he was revived, someone or something intercepted it and revived him" Revenant said as Rias held her chin "What could be more powerful than death?" " It would have to be something with either an infinite amount of power or a true God" Revenant said as he shut his eyes as if in deep thought "You have an idea?" "....No, no I don't" he said as Rias thanked the dragon and left. Rias took her hands off of (Y/n)'s arm and put her elbows on her desk "You find out what you needed to?" he asked as the crimson haired devil sighed "No I didn't, not to the fault of your dragon it's just..... I will think on it more later" and she stood up "Now come on, we have our two new guests to welcome back home" 

Time skip to later that evening

We all sat around the table with our two newest guests, Irina and Rossweisse, I sat across from Akeno while Asazel was drinking at the bar "You know you two have become quite popular in the underworld" he said to both me and Issei "We are?" he said sounding a bit excited "Yeah, you two have become quite the sensation" "Wow, almost makes dying worth it" I said jokingly "There's even a documentary about you two going around" he said as it came on the TV. It was scenes of mostly Issei being a pervert and me fighting against Loki, Riser and Kokabiel. The funniest part was when Azazel told Issei that the kids have started to call him the 'Breast Dragon Emperor' and the 'Grabbin Dragon' "Oh man" he said not sounding thrilled with his new title "You brought this on yourself" I said and we all started laughing at him. Yeah, today was a good day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Season four is finally announced, I don't know about the new animation but it's probably because it's being done by a new studio or something, I just want my plot with actual plot.