Part 23.5 (lemon filler)

(Y/n) POV

"Can I be your second?". That question felt like a truck hitting me "Run that by me again?" I said making sure I heard what I thought I heard "(Y/n), will you please have sex with me?" Akeno said with a blush on her face and a look of longing in her magenta eyes. She made us sit down and she as in my lap "(Y/n) please" and she unbottoned the first couple on her short "I want you" and I pulled her into a kiss. I ran my hand up her thigh feeling her smooth legs.

A short time later

We both laid on my bed in my room in nothing but our underwear, Akeno was on top and we were making out as I felt her body. Her skin was softer than Rias' but not as smooth. Akeno pulled away and sat up "Here, enough foreplay" she said and removed her bra. Her huge breasts came out and they looked even bigger than when under her shirt "They're all yours" she said as I flipped us over so she was on bottom. I groped her breasts roughly and I massaged the soft mounds. Akeno was moaning and humming in pleasure and I silenced her noises by continuing our make out session. I let go of her breasts and she tugged on my undergarments until she got them off. They were tossed to the side and she slowly ran her finger up and down my length. She blushed till she was bright red and she pushed me over so she was on top "Does your friend want to play with me?" Akeno said seductively and she moved down by my length. She started slow by licking the head before taking the head into her mouth. She gently sucked on it and her tongue ran over it and she enveloped my length with her breasts" Does this feel good?" and she moved her breasts up and down while still sucking. The combination of her tongue and breasts felt amazing, the softness of her boobs and the wetness of her tongue felt great "Akeno, in about to-" and she didn't let me finish before she took my whole length into her mouth. Akeno gagged a bit and I came right down her throat. She swallowed it all and I pulled out of her mouth "(Y/n)~" she said and she removed her panties and she got on all fours "Do me from behind" and I lined up with her entrance. I stuck my length in her and she screamed in pleasure "Ohhh yes!~" she moaned as I thrust into her. The velveteen walls of her pussy were amazing, they pulled and got tighter with each thrust. I flipped her over onto her side as I put one of her legs over my shoulder and I held her thigh. Akeno's moans were like music to my ears as I spanked her rear. She moaned loudly when I did and she said "Harder, I've been a bad girlfriend and I need a spanking" she said as I kept at it. Her rear now was bright red from me spanking her and I put her on her back and bent her legs up to her head. I held her legs down and I could feel my end coming closer "Akeno, I'm about to cum" I said and she held my face with one hand "Don't pull out, release inside me" and I did. The rush of my cum into her also mad her release, our cum mixed inside her as I collapsed next to her. We snuggled up next to each other as I pulled up blankets to cover us. Akeno cuddled into my chest as I held her close. We fell asleep unbeknownst to us that someone had watched us.