Part 18

(Y/n) POV

"Best buddy!" the voice of the person who just tackled me said while still on top of me "Lady Serafall" I said muffled under her "How come you never call me anymore?" she said not letting me go "Well I've been busy" I said and I got up and she was sitting on my shoulders "You two know each other?" Rias asked us sounding very confused "Yeah" and Serafall nodded quickly "How did you meet?" "We built a 1:32 scale lego deathstar, it was a perfect way to waste week" I said and Serafall was still on my shoulders "Yeah, I still have it" she said and  Rias was still confused "So where's your dad?" I asked and she lead me to the main hall. "So are you the (Y/n) I've heard about?" "Yep, that's me" I said and he looked above me at Serafall who was still on me "Lady Leviathan" "Lord Gremory" she said back and he turned his attention back onto me "She isn't moving so let's just pretend she isn't here" I said and Serafall snuggled the top of my head "I mostly came with one question for you, if the opportunity presented itself, would you be willing to take Rias hand in marriage?" and I felt my face turn bright red "We-we-well I-I don't kn-kno-" and Serafall got off of my shoulders "Apologies Lord Gremory but that might lead to some complications" and we both were confused by what she said "How so?" "It'll be weird since he's already marrying me" "EH!?" I said starring at her "Oh my apologies then" and Lord Gremory went his way leaving just the two of us "Since when are we engaged?" I asked her and she put her finger to her chin "Well, not yet, but either way" and she kissed my cheek and showed me a bit of her cleavage "You'll come over eventually~"

Time skip to later that evening

"Hello?" I called out. Everything was dark, I couldn't make out anything since the entire room I was in was black except for a white circle under my feet. I looked around till an immensely loud noise came from below me, I covered my ears as I felt it reverberate through my chest "You can let go of your ears now" a voice said and I looked up and before me was a huge dragon, on its black body were red symbols and it looked like the ones from Asia.

"What are you?" I asked and it scoffed "You fool, isn't it obvious who I am?" "Revenant?" and it leaned its head down "I am the original black dragon king" "Was that you that spoke earlier today?" and it nodded "Yes, but this way seems to be a far...

"What are you?" I asked and it scoffed "You fool, isn't it obvious who I am?" "Revenant?" and it leaned its head down "I am the original black dragon king" "Was that you that spoke earlier today?" and it nodded "Yes, but this way seems to be a far better way of communication" "You said something about my twin and grave danger" and it let out a breath of red flame coming from its mouth "Yes, she is alive, of that I can assure you" "How do you know?" and he let out another breath of flame "I am no shadow dragon, I am the dragon of death, I send souls to be judged in heaven or hell, that is why I am named 'Revenant'" he said and he growled low "I was about to send your twin till her soul was taken back, I don't know who but someone has taken her back to the realm of the living" "So, what does this have to do with me being in danger?" I asked and the dragon showed me an image of her "She remembers how she died, she wants revenge" and I felt my arm pulse again "What the hell?" I said as my gear changed, the red from the dragon appeared on the gear and the gem turned red "I have sent the dragon soul you knew to heaven, he will be in eternal paradise, while I will inhabit the gear now" and I examined my new arm "Anything else I should know about?" I said moving my wrist "Yes, the function of the gear has changed, instead of a times three boost, it's now a times 7" "Damn, talk about over kill" and the dragon leaned so that we made eye contact "You have the full power of the black dragon at your disposal". I opened my eyes and I was in the club room "Did you have a nice nap?" the voice of my master said. I was laying with my head on her lap "How long was I out for?" I said trying to get up but she didn't let me "Almost a day, you missed a bit but on the way to the meeting I'll fill you in as best I can" she said petting my hair "Okay then" I said and she still wouldn't let me get up "Are my thighs comfortable?" "I guess they are" "Good answer" and she gave me a peck on the cheek and let me get up "Come on, we should get going" and she lead me outside. The rest of the club was outside and there was a new face I didn't recognize "(Y/n), this is Gasper, my other bishop" and the kid bowed to me "Nice to meet ya kid" I said and he came back up "Hello Mr. (L/n), it's also a pleasure to meet you" and we started going towards the school building "Dude" Issei said in my ear "What?" "Just to warn you, Gasper is a boy" "Yeah, I knew that" "How did you know? He dresses like a girl" "You really need to learn how to pay attention more, it was obvious"