Part 37

(Y/n) POV

'Ugggggggggggghhhhhhhh, I know it's the oldest character trope in the world but man....I hate Mondays' I thought resting my head on my desk before class while the girls chatted about the trip to Kyoto or other things that I don't really care about right now. 'Please let this end' I thought when I felt a tap on my shoulder "Yes?" I sort of half growled looking to my right and it being the bountiful bosom of Akeno "Rias called us to the clubhouse to meet before we go to her parents" groaning a bit I got up slowly and followed her out of the room. We walked side by side and I could feel the death glares from the other guys in the school, smirking to myself I added fuel to the fire by reaching up her skirt and pinching her butt "(Y/n), we're in school, we can't do that here" I wrapped an arm around her waist pulling her closer "That's not what you said yesterday~" she gave me a confused look while I got two distinctly different reactions, girls had slight blushes and some called me a pervert while every guy in school wanted to put my head on a spike. We continued our walk trying to ignore other students the best we could but we got to just outside the clubhouse when it was Akenos turn to be flirty. She put an arms around my neck and her other hand on my chest pressing her boobs into my arm "I think I deserve a 'I'm sorry' for that stunt you pulled~" I responded by putting both my hands on her hips "With pleasure" we started kissing. Akenos tongue fought my own for dominance but I wouldn't let her have it so easily, I reached down pulling up her skirt feeling up her butt, unfortunately this just made her more aggressive 'Okay plan B' I kept feeling her up and I got to her chest. I was gently kneading her still clothed boob. Akenos tongue was weaker by the second as I didn't let up for a second. Eventually we parted ways for air breathing heavily "You know there is an old bedroom in the clubhouse, want to go continue this, I'll let you be on top~" Akeno said pressing her chest against my own "As lovely as that sounds we have that meeting" "Screw the meeting, I want you to take me and make me scream" Akeno said with little hearts in her eyes "Okay, down girl, unless you want me to spank you" "I'll let you do anything you want to me.......Daddy" "Okay, Let's ummm....go inside" we went in and found both Issei and Koneko looking embarrassed and Rias waiting outside the door "You two are here now we just wait for Asia, Rossweisse, Xenovia, and Irina" Rias said and I looked at Issei "What'd we miss?" "N-Nothing" I chuckled to myself "Rias, did Azazel ever respond to my message?" I asked as she nodded "He said just drop by whenever you need" "Thanks" "What do you need to talk with him about?" Akeno asked as we say on the couch "Just some quick questions, about Neo and stuff like that" she seemed satisfied with that answer "I'll be back as quick as I can" I said before teleporting to Azazels place "Yo Azazel, you in?" I called out and the fallen angel stepped out into the living room wearing his usual clothes "Well of it ain't the new dual dragon wielding devil, how are ya?" we sat down on his couch on opposite sides "Do what did you need to talk with me about?" he said taking a sip of liquor he brought out "As you know I fused the power of both red and black dragons to defeat Loki, I just wanted to know if there's any side effects" "Hmmmmm, as far as I know two sacred gears have never been fully fused together to make a new one, so I don't know" looking down at the floor I stayed silent "You seem like somethings on your mind" I lifted up the back of my shirt and pulled it off "Not on my mind, but in my heart" "Oh my......." Azazel stared at it. Right over my heart was a deep black mark, like vines growing over a wall it was tangled and overgrown "I've never seen anything like this" Azazel got up to look closer, it reached to just under my collar bone to the bottom of my ribs and onto my back "Does anyone know?" "Sirzechs and Grayfia, they gave me these" it was a small bottle full of pills "They ease the pain" I said popping one into my mouth "May I?" I nodded. In his hand was a magic circle and it put it over my mark "Fuck" I cursed under my breath "It's slowly eating your soul" he sat back down "Why not tell Rias" I took the bottle of alcohol from the table "I already died once for her, she was crushed, almost broken, and the others..........I'm not putting them through that again" I drank from the bottle while Azazel poured himself another glass "But you are anyways, just go tell them so they can at least prepare for it" "Don't worry, I've already planned to leave before I kick the bucket, as far as they know I'll be halfway across the world" "That's not a good plan, you and I both know that" I shrugged taking another drink "Best I got" I stood up with a slight wince "I'll get out of your hair, Mind if I keep this?" I said holding up the bottle "Sure, if I find anything I'll let you know" "Mhm, yeah, thanks again" I teleported back to the clubhouse just in time for us to leave "Great, now let's be going" Rias said in her usual cheery tone. I fought harder than anything or anyone I have before to not start sobbing.