16: The Bells

Harry's POV

The kiss was indescribable. It was something I've been hoping for for a long time, a dream. I never imagined that I'd get to feel her lips against mine ever again, but this proved me wrong.

Feeling her familiar lips against mine again.. It was amazing. I kissed her passionately and she didn't respond, confused by the sudden action.

I didn't expect her to respond either but all I cared about was that I couldn't let this moment pass me even though she didn't kiss me back.

But when all of a sudden she started to reciprocate, it stopped me for a second, confused me.

Out of all the things I hoped would happen, this wasn't one of them because I never actually believed it would happen like the kiss.

When she kissed back, it was soft and gentle and I had to slow down so we could go the same way.

I changed my speed to slow and smashed my lips against hers, my heart bursting against my chest. Her arms wrapped around my neck and pulled my face closer to hers.

Our heads turned at the same time in the opposite direction of the other to make the make out last longer. My hands slipped down to her hips and held on to each side gently.

The make our continued and I pushed her against the wall gently so she wouldn't get hurt.

I gave it all in this moment, wanting to remember it as much as possible after it was over. I didn't let my thoughts ruin this, not this time.

I needed to remember how this felt, how her lips brought me back.

I moved my hands underneath her thighs and lifted her body up, her legs wrapping around my waist immediately.

My tongue slipped into her mouth after pushing against her lips and she finally gave me the entrance.

I remembered our other kisses we've had, each of them was special in a special moment we shared together.

The one kiss that was most special was our first kiss. I remembered that day quickly, as if it happened only yesterday.

It was the night she admitted her love for me, the night everything changed between us.. The night where our lives intertwined together in the most loving way.

It was the best night of my life.

And feeling her now, her chest against mine and her lips connected with mine, it made me believe that we can start all over again if she gave me the chance.

I wanted that chance.

I'd love her again, not that I ever stopped loving her, but I'd love her in a different way and learn about the woman she's turned into after years of being away from her, she had grown.

And I wanted to see how she grew, what she learned during the past few years.

If only she knew that I wanted to take that step again. If only she knew that I loved her deep inside of me. If only she knew that she was still the best thing in my life.

Moments after kissing, we finally let go.

I settled her back down on the ground and moved my hands away from her body, placing them on the wall where she was leaning on to catch her breath, my hands on either side of her face as I tried to regain my breath as well.

Our breaths were quiet, trying to get them on track again. And when they were finally normal again, everything was quiet and the atmosphere was calm apart from the party going on a few feet away from us.