INDUCTION ;

Creativity is such a amazing and powerful thing

Creativity is such a amazing and powerful thing. Creativity gets put into art, stories, pictures, and millions of other things.
To make a book you always need a cover. The cover of a book really captures the mood of the story and draws the reader in.

As you can tell from the description this will be a book full of tutorials and tips to get your covers to bomb.com.

First off I need to place a disclaimer.

I am no "professional" on making covers. I have only had Superimpose for about three and a half months now, before that I used to use Picsarts and yes the infamous Pic collage. I had my fair share of "wowie!" and "yikkkkes." I am a little bit more experience with making covers and messing around with things to make a cover look presentable.

Inspiration hits you everywhere. I have gotten inspiration from these following authors who covers are just phenomenal. So credit to these four individuals.

-voidallison
Bloodsen
-khloesus
sethsus

As the textures I get are either from GraphicShit or random pictures off of Google.

So please if you decided to use any of these tutorials I place on here, credit to the rightful creator.

I am not only opening this book to help people, but also for I to get better at the whole cover making thing.
Some of these tutorials might seem a little....rocky but please bear with me.

Just one more reminder,
Feel free to experiment with your own covers. Try different layouts, try funky new pngs, fun textures, etc. Don't be afraid to create. At the end you can always delete it and start over. If you don't like how your cover is turning out then just keep on going and see how it turns out when your done.

With that, I hope you learn a thing or two from this book. Have fun with your covers and let your creative mind go wild.