The Four Reasons To Be Happy

I checked out of thr hospital at about 7:00 pm and was now waiting by the drop off circle. I had on a pair of basketball shorts with a Bálor Club shirt on with some black vans and of course had my right arm in a sling. I was out there waiting for about half an hour being approached by a fan every now and then until a car pulled up with the side ponytailed girl sitting in the driver seat. I smiled and walked over to her car getting in the passenger seat. I looked over and saw her holding in a laugh, I wondered what was so funny but that was until I looked in the backseat and saw the other 3 horsewomen jump up from their crouched down positions.

"HEY FERGAL!" They all yelled simultaneously.

"Ah jesus christ what the fuck is wrong with you guys." I said jumping a bit.

They all started laughing hard as Pam drove away from the hospital. I leaned back against the passenger seat and actually started laughing myself.

"You've should've seen your face." Mercedes said leaning forward still laughing.

"You girls are dicks." I said.

"Oh don't tell me we actually scared you Fergal, I mean you were always easy but this is just sad." Rebecca said leaning forward as well.

"I was not.....I was not scared just surprised." I said.

"Oh I was just surprised duh duh bullshit." Ashley said mimicking me.

"Admit we got you this time." Mercedes said.

"Ok fine, good job you guys got me." I said chuckling a bit.

"Hey can you girls sit back I'm trying to drive here." Pam said.

"But you know there's not enough room back here, I feel crowded." Rebecca said leaning back.

"Since when have you ever cared about being crowded?" I asked looking back at her.

"Shut up Fergal." She said with smile on her face.

"So where exactly are we heading?" I asked looking at Pam.

"Back to the hotel WWE has us set up in and then tomorrow were catching the first fight to Florida for a live event." She said.

"Yeah so that means you're gonna have to bunk with one of us." Mercedes said.

"Oh well that's fine." I said.

"So who are you gonna stay with Fergal?" Rebecca asked.

"Oh well I mean uh it....it doesn't really matter to me." I said.

"Ok cool so you'll be staying with me then." Mercedes said.

"Whoa whoa whoa I think we should hear Fergal out first." Ashley said.

"Well you heard him he says he doesn't care." Mercedes said.

"Nah but I don't think it's fair that you just automatically assume he wants to spend the night with you." Rebecca said.

"Oh please I don't think he minds, I mean he didn't object." Mercedes said.

"Well of course he didn't object, it's Fergal he's not gonna shut you down and be rude." Ashley said.

"Hey can you guys chill out." I said.

"Well of course he wouldn't shut down my offer, I'm The Boss if you hadn't noticed." Mercedes said winking.

"Yeah the boss at being fucking delusional."Rebecca said.

"Hey guys come on." I said looking back at them argue.

"Oh I'm delusional, says the one who thought he was gonna pick you." Mercedes said.

"Ok now you guys are starting to annoy me now." Ashley said.