I Was Lost Before You Found Me

I was on my way to the arena where Leah would be performing at to surprise her. She was supposed to be performing in the same state for four days for WWE Live and that was too long for me. We've been together for about a good two months at this point and I was on my way to returning to live events in Canada next week. I was walking through the backstage at the arena looking for Leah but I kept running into familiar faces instead. I stopped when I saw Allen and Rebecca who had just got back to work due to their honeymoon.

"Well if it isn't my favorite married couple." I said hugging both of them.

"Fergal, what are you doing here?" Rebecca asked.

"Oh I'm just here to surprise Leah." I said.

"Awwwh you came all the way from Florida to see her." Allen said.

"It reminds me when Allen flew out to Ireland to see me." Rebecca said.

"Well I wanted to see my favorite girl. That was before we decided to move in together." Allen said.

"Yeah well its funny, I moved in with Leah because I had no where else to go. Who would've thought it would blossom into us being together?" I asked.

"That's how Rebecca and I started." Allen said.

"I remember Ashley locked me out of our room so I went to Allen's to see if I could stay with him." Rebecca said.

"Yeah I remember being woken up by her literally banging on my door." Allen said.

"Well I remember him answering answering in his boxers." Rebecca said biting her lip.

"That's because I sleep in them." Allen said.

"Oh yeah you do." Rebecca said.

"Uh guys." I said.

"What's with that look?" Allen asked wrapping his arm around Rebecca's waist.

"I think you know." Rebecca said.

"I'm right here." I said as my eyes widened.

"I guess we have time for a quickie." Allen said.

"Oh shit." I said backing away.

"Kiss me hot on then boy." Rebecca said in a southern accent before Allen kissed her.

"They just don't care!" I said walking away.

"Oh get a room you two!" Bálor said appearing right in front of them.

"They can't see you idiot." I said.

"Oh yeah." He said walking over to me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I just came by to get a feel for the arena. It may be last time being in one." He said.

"Hey we've talked about this already." I said.

"I know but I just feel like I should stop taking shit like this for granted." He said touching the wall.

"You've been to places like this hundreds of times." I said.

"I know but....it feels like the first time again." He said.

"You know in all my years of knowing you I've never seen you like this....it's scary." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"You just seem so....human." I said.

"Fergal if there was one thing I ever wanted to be it was that.....but we all have a purpose in life...yours is here...mine is elsewhere." He said.