That's Love

I was watching as Leah was getting into her dress for Rebecca's and Allen's wedding. It was a nice long red one that looked perfect on her. I was wearing a black and white suit, it seemed to be the only colors I knew how to wear. Rebecca's and Allen's wedding was at special venue in Atlanta Georgia which was a bit of a drive from Orlando but we were here. We got a hotel yesterday and were only planning on staying for about a few more days after the wedding. A lot of people were supposed to be there, a lot of people from NXT and WWE apparently.

"How do I look?" Leah asked finishing up with her dress.

"Stunning." I said.

"You think so, you don't think it's too much." She said doing twirling around to show me all of it.

"It's a wedding Leah, it's perfect." I said walking over to her.

"Oh you look so fucking sexy in this suit." She said fixing my tie.

"Careful now don't get too worked up, we have a wedding to go to." I said.

"Hey guess what?" She whispered.

"What?" I whispered.

"Feel under there." She said grabbing my hand and leading it up her dress.

"Ooh, it's one of those days huh?" I asked feeling her pussy against my fingertips.

"I was thinking maybe we'd sneak out early or maybe find a nice spot to park the car on the way there?" She asked.

"Leah we're not gonna be late to my best friend's wedding because you're horny." I said smiling.

"We don't have to be late, I'll be quick about it." She said rubbing my hand against her pussy lips.

"Leah, when we get back." I said.

"Promise?" She asked.

"Promise." I said pulling my hand out from underneath her dress.

"Let's not be late then." She said getting her heels on.

"Bring a jacket too, the weather is supposed to get cold tonight." I said.

"In Atlanta?" She asked.

"Yes I swear." I said.

"Ok ok." She said.

It took us a while to get down to the parking garage and finally get to our car. It took us a bit to get to the venue due to Atlanta traffic. But eventually I saw it, I saw the church that Rebecca and Allen were getting married at. I parked the car and opened Leah's door for her before heading inside. Once I walked in I saw how many people Allen was talking about. It was mostly people from Smackdown including John Cena and Bryan Danielson (Daniel Bryan). But there were people from NXT and Raw as well. All of the four horsewomen were present and I actually saw a few old friends from NXT. I watched as Leah went over to Pam and gave her a huge hug. I smiled and looked around for Rebecca and Allen. That's when I felt a tap on the shoulder and turned around to see Gionna.

"Hey what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh you know, watching my friend get married." She said.

"Ok so what are you really doing here?" I asked.

"Did you know that there are a lot of cute single men that come to weddings?" She asked.

"What about you and Eric?" I asked.

"Eh what he don't know won't hurt him." She said.

"I don't think that's right." I said.

"Well I'm pretty sure he's already cheated on me too Fergal so it's whatever." She said looking around.