The Phenomenal One

It's been two weeks since the incident between Ashley and I happened. I've been talking with Ashley a lot more over the phone lately......well, I've also been doing the same with Mercedes and Pam. The only problem is that I haven't been talking to Rebecca at all which is bothering me. Rebecca is my best friend that I've known for well over 15 years and now it's like were total strangers again. I had to find a way to make it right between me and her. I was backstage at Tuesday Night Smackdown looking for in catering but had no luck actually finding her. Instead I ended up finding Allen otherwise known as AJ Styles in the backstage area by himself. I walked over to him and saw him turn his head and notice me.

"Hey what's up man." He said shaking my hand.

"Hey Allen how you doing?" I asked.

"Great man I have a match in about 30 minutes actually." He said.

"Oh that's awesome." I said.

"Yeah but in the meantime what are you doing here? I mean haven't seen you since after your surgery." He asked.

"Well I've been traveling with the women lately you know Rebecca, Mercedes, Pam, and Ashley." I said.

"Oh so the whole dream team, that's great man." He said.

"Yeah I was actually looking Rebecca, have you seen her?" I asked.

"No man sorry, I haven't seen her since I got here, figured she didn't have a match I guess." He said.

"Well damn Pam said she'd be here." I said.

"Yeah I gotta ask you something, are you two like a thing or what?" He asked.

"Who Pam and I?" I asked.

"No you and Rebecca." He said.

"Well no....no were just friends." I lied.

"Damn that's a shame, I always thought y'all two looked good together." He said.

"Yeah well, so everyone says." I said.

"Look if you want to find her best bet is the women's locker room, just knock and ask, you get your answer." He said.

"Alright then take care Allen." I said shaking his hand.

"You too brother." I said.

I walked away from him and walked to the other side of the backstage area to where the locker rooms were. I walked down the long hallway that led to the women's locker room but before I got to it I saw the door open and Rebecca walk out wearing her ring attire. I stopped dead in my tracks and so did she when we made eye contact. I was about to speak before she turned around and started walking the other direction.

"Rebecca wait." I said chasing after her grabbing her shoulder.

"What Fergal!" She snapped turning around.

"What's wrong?' I asked.

"What do you mean what's wrong?" She asked getting upset.

"Well you've been avoiding me lately so I assumed something was wrong." I said.

"Oh I've been avoiding you. Don't act like I didn't see you avoiding me, yeah that's right I saw you rush into Ashley's room instead of talking to me then." She said.

"Rebecca I was nervous ok." I said.

"Nervous about what Fergal? You know I'm your friend for fuck sakes." She asked.

"After what happened at the performance center, you just stopped talking to me so I thought....I thought you were upset with me." I said.

"I wasn't upset with you Fergal, I was upset with myself. What happened at the performance center was amazing but......" She said.