Kings and Queens

I was sitting in the third row of the Cubs Vs. Red Sox game right near the Cubs dugout which is where Ashley was now chatting up with a few of the players waiting to bat. I looked over at the seat next to me and saw Bálor sitting down wearing something different from his usual black suit attire. He was wearing a Red Sox jersey with a matching baseball cap.

"Do you even watch baseball?" I asked.

"Do you?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Then why'd you come?" He asked.

"Because Ashely wanted me to." I said.

"How pathetic, so what your just gonna listen to what the women tell you to do?" He asked.

"She didn't tell me to do anything, she offered and I accepted." I said.

"Yeah and why did you accept? You already have this cluster fuck of a love triangle going on with Pam and Mercedes, as well as some really mixed feelings with Rebecca and you think the best thing to do is to add another woman into the mix. Oh and not only is that woman divorced but she just so happens to be best friends with the other women your fucking." He said pulling out a pair of sunglasses and putting them on.

"Who are you to judge me? Don't you get off on all of this?" I asked.

"Drama? Yeah, but the reality of it is that I'm part of it one way or another and that makes me feel guilt." He said.

"You feeling guilt? Oh fuck me next thing you know the sky's gonna start falling." I said.

"You think I like feeling this? I don't ok, so shut the fuck up about it and fix this. Do you hear me? We don't need another woman in this mess, especially not her. She is without a doubt emotionally unstable, so do us both a favor and just be friends." He said before getting up and walking away.

"I don't think she wants to be." I said as he walked away.

"You don't think who wants to be what?" Ashley asked sitting down in the seat Bàlor was sitting in.

"Nobody, it's nothing." I said looking back at the baseball game happening in front of us.

"If you say so, WOO GO CUBS!" She cheered as the Cubs scored a point.

"Remind me why you love the Cubs again?" I asked.

"Because they let me throw the first pitch back when I became the Womens Champion." She said.

"So that somehow turns you into their number one fan?" I asked.

"Seems that way, BULLSHIT." She shouted at the umpire who declared a player out on first base.

"I don't see what's so entertaining about the sport of baseball." I said.

"How can you not? It's pretty much the sport that saved America." She said.

"How the hell is that possible?" I asked.

"Because when the great depression hit in 1929 you had folks scrambling for a way out of their miserable lifes. Some found that in places like the theater and others found it in the baseball diamond, where the likes of Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig were tearing the game of baseball up." She said.

"Wasn't Lou Gehrig the guy who got ALS?" I asked.

"Yes he was." She said.

"That must suck." I said.

"So what's your sport then if it isn't baseball?" She asked.

"I'm a football and rugby type of a guy." I said.