The Queen

I woke up with Mercedes still asleep on top of me. I smiled and slowly slipped from underneath her and went over to my clothes and started putting them back on. I went over to the door and put my hand on the handle, I looked back at Mercedes who was still asleep on the bed. I opened the door and walked out into the hall. I started walking to Pam's room until I heard thr elevator open up right in front of me and out walked Rebecca in her gym clothes. She was looking down at her phone and was walking towards me so I started getting nervous. She couldn't see me out here and I couldn't turn around because she would still see me. That was when the door right next to me opened up and I saw Ashely in the door way. I panicked and pushed my way into her room and pressed her up against the wall. I closed the door behind me and let out a huge sigh of relief. That was close, I then realized that I was still pressed up against Ashley and that's when I locked eyes with her and saw the shock in her eyes.

"Sorry." I said backing away from her.

"What was that for?" She asked.

"I uh, I just had to get out of the hallway." I said.

"Well you know you could've just walked in, didn't need to force yourself in like that." She said crossing her arms.

"Again I'm sorry, I should uh...be leaving now." I said walking over to the door.

"No it's ok, stay. I was making coffee, do you want a cup?" She asked.

"I could use a cup." I said walking back over to her.

"Great, well follow me." She said walking into the kitchen.

"So are you like not gonna get changed?" I asked pointing out the fact that she was in her underwear.

"Damn Fergal I didn't know I had to be self conscious around you." She said grabbing two cups from one of the cabinets.

"You don't it's just....nevermind forget it." I said sitting on one of the bar stools.

"Ok." She said giggling a bit.

"So how have you been? I haven't really had a chance to talk with you lately." I asked.

"I've been good, just been doing my thing if that makes sense." She said pouring two cups of coffee.

"That's good." I said.

"And you?" She asked.

"I've uh been doing me thing as well I guess you could say." I said.

"And what's that?" She asked handing me my cup.

"Well I've mostly been hanging out with Pam at the gym and at some of the live events." I said.

"I heard about her and Aaron, that fucking asshole." She said.

"Yeah he was, but I think she's starting to get over it now." I said.

"How's Mercedes?" She asked.

"Um good I guess I haven't seen her lately." I said.

"Fergal stop lying to me, I saw you walk into her room last night." She said.

"You did?" I asked.

"Yeah, what y'all two do?" She asked.

"That's private." I said.

"Is it? You guys definitely weren't being quiet about it." She said sipping her coffee.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said.

"Oh please Fergal my bedroom is right next to hers, I heard everything." She said.