Home Is Where The Heart Is

I was sitting on my bed in my apartment looking at my phone. I was staring at a picture that was taken at NXT Brooklyn after Pam and Mercedes had their match. I had just got finsihed being painted for my match and all of the four horsewomen were practically in tears and there I was smiling. But they were there, I had all of them as my friends. Now it's different, only Mercedes and Rebecca even knew of me. I heard a knock on the door so I quickly locked my phone by turning it off. The door opened and there stood Mercedes in her pajamas which by the way were a pair of Allen's boxers and a sports bra. Oh yeah did I mention she's lived with us for about three weeks at this point.

"Hey where's Rebecca?" She asked.

"She went grocery shopping with Allen." I said.

"Wait hold up, did you say with Allen?" She asked.

"Uh yeah." I said.

"Why him? Don't those two hate eachother?" She asked.

"Well Allen was just gonna go by himself but then Rebecca started arguing with him saying he was just gonna by shit for himself and not everyone else, then they got really loud and I told them both just to go." I said.

"So that means they'll be gone for a while?" She asked.

"Yeah I guess, I mean its not far but they'll probably still take a while with how much they argue." I said.

"So does that mean we have time to ourselves finally?" She asked crawling on to the bed.

"Whoa whoa Mercedes no I'm good." I said scooting back.

"Oh come on Fergal when's the last time you and Rebecca had sex? Poor thing is feeling all lonely." She asked running her hand over my crotch.

"Back up Mercedes, I won't tell you again." I said smacking her hand away.

"I know." She said practically jumping on me and kissing me.

It had been so long since I was intimate like this with Mercedes. I mean technically I've never been intimate with her in this timeline. It was different with her, she had a different feel from Rebecca, a different smell, and for sure had a different attitude. That's when I realized what I was doing and pushed Mercedes off of me.

"Don't you ever....." I said.

"What? Don't ever what Fergal? Oh yeah that's right.....you liked it. I know poor little guy down here did." She said running her hand over my crotch again but this time I was hard.

"Why? I'm happy with Rebecca, why do you have to do this to me?" I asked.

"Because Fergal, this is where it happens. This is where you and Rebecca end." Bálor said appearing behind Mercedes.

"What? No it can't be." I said.

"Oh I assure you in this timeline this is where you have an affair with Mercedes which eventually ruins your relationship with Rebecca." He said.

"Wait then how does Rebecca end up with Mercedes?" I asked.

"Because Mercedes flips it on you and says you came on to her and forced her to do it." He said.

"That bitch, well then I just won't have an affair with Mercedes then. Problem solved." I said.

"Um Fergal that's not a good idea." He said.

"Sure it is, your sick ass just wants me to be miserable." I said snapping back into reality.

"Fergal come on....just kiss me." Mercedes said taking my hand in hers.

"God you do look beautiful right now......but no, I'm happy with Rebecca ok." I said getting up and walking towards the door.

"But she's not happy with you." She said as I stopped dead in my tracks.