The Hugger

I've had a lot of time to think about what happened between me and Rebecca last week at the performance center. I've come to the conclusion that I don't regret doing what I did. I probably shouldn't of done it but in the end it was my choice, Bálor didn't force me to do anything. Rebecca and I haven't spoken to each other since it happened which is exactly what I feared would happen. Anyway right now I was in Pam's dressing room watching her wrap up her hair in her signature side ponytail She had a match at tonights live event and I thought I'd come cheer her on, from backstage unfortunately but still the fact that I was there was good enough for her.

"So who do you have?" I asked.

"Dana." She said finishing her side ponytail.

"Again?" I asked.

"Yeah I don't know why but they keep booking me with her." She said.

"And you keep beating her." I said chuckling.

"Exactly." She said turning around.

"How long until your on?" I asked.

"I've got an hour." She said.

"So what do we do until then?" I asked.

"Well I was thinking we go see what everyone's doing backstage." She said.

"Yeah we could or.....we could just stay here....alone." I said locking eyes with her.

"Yeah alright we can do that." She said sitting down next to me.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?" She asked.

"You've just seem I don't know.....not ok....like you're hiding something." I said.

"I.......no seriously I'm fine." She said looking down.

"Now I know you're lying." I said.

".....I.....don't really want to talk about it." She said.

"Pam.....you can tell me anything." I said taking her hand in mine.

"Aaron....he uh.....he broke up with me." She said looking at me with tears forming in her eyes.

"What" I said in shock.

"You heard me." She said trying to wipe the tears away as they were forming.

"Pam why....why would he do that?" I asked.

"You know why, the same reason anyone would break up with me. I mean come on look at me." She said standing up.

"Pam that's bullshit and you know it, there's no way Aaron said that's why." I said.

"You're right he didn't give me an explanation other than 'I can't do this anymore'. But come on we all know what that really means." She said looking in the mirror.

"It means he's a damn idiot for ever breaking up with a woman like you." I said standing up and walking towards her.

"And what kind of woman am I exactly Fergal?" She asked looking back at me.

"You want me to answer that?" I asked.

"Yes." She said.

"Pam you're the kind of woman most men spend their entire lifes looking for but never find, you're the type of woman that makes people smile just by being around them, and you're the type of woman that only the luckiest of people ever get the pleasure of knowing." I said now standing right behind her.

"Oh Fergal." She said turning around and hugging me.

I held her tightly as she broke down in my arms. The tears didn't led up for the next couple of minutes as we both stood there. Pam was a wonderful woman who just always ended up with the worst of men. I knew there was no way she could compete tonight, not in this mental state so I texted the Triple H himself and had him rebook the match. Pam and I stood there in each others arms for almost an hour until I attempted to pull away only to be pulled back.