The Lass Kicker

It's been three weeks since my little encounter with Pam and to be honest I wasn't upset with the results. She's definitely been acting a little bit different around me and in a good way at that. But right now I was sitting down in a chair at the performance center watching Rebecca punch the shit out of a punching bag. I needed to get out rather than wait in the hotel bored so I came with Rebecca to the performance center in Florida to watch her train. The doctors gave me permission to finally take off the sling which was starting to get annoying. They told me not to over use my right shoulder which wouldn't be that hard. I looked back over at Rebecca and saw that she was just finishing up the last bit of her training with the punching bag, after one more punch she stopped and looked at me. I stood up and walked over to her and watcher her hold up hands as I helped her take off her boxing gloves. The whole time I was doing so she stared me down smiling an almost seductive smile. I looked up at her and winked as I pulled both her gloves off one by one. She mouthed the words "Thank You" as I went back to me seat and watched her walk over to the barbell and put some weights on it before picking to do a clean and jerk. But instead she lowered it down on to her back and started doing squats right in front of me. Now this wasn't anything unusual, Rebecca had always been obsessed with her lower body as well as her upper body but the thing that was off was the fact that she was doing them right in front of me and doing them painfully slow. Plus you add the the fact that she was wearing some pretty short shorts and you can see why I thought something was up. I looked over to my right and saw Bálor looking at himself in one of the many mirrors in the performance center.

"What do you want?" I asked walking over to him.

"Do you not see what she's doing?" He asked.

"Yeah she's teasing me, which is odd." I said looking back at her.

"Nothing odd there to me, it seems like she wants your attention." He said.

"No I think she wants your attention." I said.

"Well she's definitely got it." He said looking at her reflection.

"I'm not doing this again." I said.

"That's what you always say but admit it you enjoy it just as much as I do." He said.

I knew what he was talking about, Rebecca has known about Bálor for a long time now and has grown quite the affection towards him. But the only problem with that is the only way for her to interact with him was through me. They had never got to do anything too far due to me interfering but I felt everything so it wasn't like I was against it but it was just awkward for me. I mean Rebecca was my best friend, I had known her since she was 15 years old. The thought of interacting with her on a sexual level was just a bit weird for me. But Bálor didn't see it that way, he saw me as a roadblock between him and her. I knew it was only a matter of time before I gave in and he knew that as he was staring at me by this point. I looked up at him and sighed as I slowly closed my eyes and re-opened them watching them grow darker in the mirror. I looked back at Rebecca who was now taking the tape of her hands and walked over to her. She saw me approaching in the mirror and smirked as I hugged her from behind.

"Took you long enough to convince him." She said.

"You know how difficult he can be." I said rubbing her side up and down with my good arm.

"Well now you're here, what are you gonna do?" She asked.

"I saw you teasing me, you know how much of a sucker I am for this body you dirty player." I said moving my hand to down to her ass now.

"What can I say, I can be a bit dirty sometimes." She said making eye contact with my reflection in the mirror.

"We should go clean you up and then we can get you all dirty again." I whispered in her ear before leaving soft kisses on her neck.