Hearts All Over The World

I was standing in that white room Bálor called home waiting for him to show up. I hadn't talked to him since he made the change in the timeline two weeks ago. It wasn't odd for Bálor to disappear like this, he often did it. I heard a whisper and turned around and saw Bálor standing there.

"Where have you been?" I asked.

"Watching." He said.

"What else did you change?" I asked.

"Not much. I made sure you and Rebecca never dated which worked like a charm." He said.

"And?" I asked.

"And I went ahead after that to make sure you never hooked up with any of the four horsewomen." He said.

"So it's all....just back to the way it was before Summerslam?" I asked.

"Yep, well except for you and Rebecca obviously." He said.

"I miss her Bálor." I said.

"I know man, but maybe you hanging out with Leah is a your chance at a fresh start. Just...let it all go, the past is the past now....so do me a favor and just enjoy the present." He said before vanishing.

I ended up back in the bedroom I was staying in at Leah's house. I got up off the bed and walked out into the living room where I saw no sign of Leah. I walked to her bedroom and knocked on the door. I waited for a response but didn't get one so I opened the door and found no sign of her. It was her day off today so either she left without telling me or she was somewhere else. That's when I heard yelling outside in the front yard. I walked out through the front door and saw Leah arguing with ex boyfriend William Morrissey (Big Cass). I was about to walk back inside because it was none of my business but then I heard him say something towards me. I turned back around and I good feel Bálor creeping up, he always did this whenever we were in danger.

"Bálor calm down." I said.

"This guy is big Fergal, if you want a fighting chance you attack now and hard." He said.

"I will do no such thing, Will isn't that type of person." I said.

"You're right he isn't....when he's sober." He said.

"HEY! I'm talking to you." Will said.

"Will leave him out of this." Leah said pulling his arm.

"NO YOU STAY OUT OF THIS!" He yelled before shoving her away.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"SERIOUSLY LEAH, WE HAVEN'T BEEN SEPERATED FOR NO MORE THAN A MONTH AND YOU'VE ALREADY REPLACED ME!" He yelled.

"We're not together." I said.

"YOU SHUT UP!" He yelled pointing at me.

"WILL JUST GO! JUST LEAVE!" Leah yelled trying to shove him to no avail.

"THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OURS LEAH! BUT YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT US ANYMORE, DO YOU? YOU FUCKING WHORE!" He yelled.

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME THAT!" She yelled slapping him.

"Now Fergal, the time is now." Bálor said.

"No Bálor don't." I said.

"Did you just slap me?" Will asked holding his cheek.

"You damn right I did now lea-" Leah said before Will slapped her back.

"Bálor no!" I yelled as my eyes darkened.

I ran towards them and immiadetly tackled Will to the floor. He was tall but I was fast, I got on top of him and punched him a few time before he threw me off. I got back up to my feet and ducked underneath a right hook before grabbing his leg and dragging him to the floor. This time I got on top of his back and locked in a rear naked choke. He stood up and tried throwing me off but my grip was locked in. I felt his legs give out as he stumbled and fell over, he was going unconscious.