All I Need

This timeline....this universe.....it may be just what I need. Through all of it's imperfections and its bizzare implications, it isn't that bad. For all Bálor is worth, for the first time in his life he might of done something right. I was still staring at myself in the mirror, I couldn't believe that the scar from shoulder surgery was gone. I put my shirt back on and walked out of the bathroom. I went over to the gorilla where I knew I'd run into more familiar faces. It was there that I saw Ashley sitting there in normal clothes watching one of the tvs. I walked over to here and that's when I realized that the chair she was sitting in had wheels on it and that's when it hit me. I stopped dead in my tracks and was trying to wrap my head around the fact that Ashley was in a wheelchair. I wanted to leave but she looked over and saw me and smiled. I walked over to her with a smile on my face as well even it was fake. Then to my surprise she stood up to hug me. I was at a lost for words as we embraced eachother for a moment.

"What were you in a wheel chair for?" I asked.

"Oh it's not mine, I think it's in case someone gets hurt in the ring." She said.

"Then why were you sitting in it?" I asked.

"Uh because a girl's gotta sit down, why else?" She asked.

"Yeah nothing different there, still Ashley." I said hugging her again.

"Well someones acting very friendly today." She said laughing.

"I missed you guys so much." I said.

"Fergal I litteraly saw you last week." She said laughing.

"Feels a lot longer than that." I said.

"Ok well you can let go now." She said.

"Oh yeah sorry." I said pulling away.

"Well would you look at that." Ashely said looking up at the tv.

I looked up at the tv and saw that Pam had just pinned Alexis Kauffman (Alexa Bliss) in a triple threat to win the Raw Womens Championship. I felt a smile form on my face, like everyone else I knew that this has been Pam's dream for so long. She looked so happy holding up her newly won belt. I walked over to the curtain and walked through it. I walked down to the ring as the entire arena was cheering Pam. I walked up the steel steps and stepped into the ring. That's when she turned around and noticed me, her eyes started quickly filling up with tears of joy as she ran over and jumped into my arms. The entire arena seemed to pop as Pam and I hugged it out for what felt like hours. Thats when she pulled away slightly and locked eyes with me. Our faces were so close and thats when I heard the entire crowd chanting Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!

"What do you think, should we?" Pam asked.

"Eh why the hell not." I said before kissing her as the entire crowd started chanting Yes! Yes! Yes!

I stood there with her in my arms and her lips on mine for as long as I could hold my breath. When I pulled away she had a smile on her face as I had one on mine. I put her down and let her celebrate her win for a bit longer before she took my hand and led me out of the ring and up the ramp. We walked through the curtain to a bunch of applause from those backstage. It was all for Pam though as she hugged Ashley and Mercedes. I stood back and shook hands with a few people before leaving and heading for the parking lot. Hopefully in this timeline I had a car, I checked my pockets and found a set of keys in one of them. I clicked the alarm button and heard a car's alarm go off right next to me. I hit the button again to make it stop before unlocking it. Thats when I saw Pam running over to me as I opened the driver side door.

"Hey what's up?" I asked.

"Leaving so soon?" She asked.

"Well yeah I'm pretty tired, figured I go to a hotel and get some sleep." I said.