You Only Hurt The Ones You Love

I was standing in the middle of one of the many wrestling rings at the performance center. I was working hard at preparing for my NXT debut and my first ever match in WWE. I had just come from Japan only a month ago and I didn't really know anybody, I guess you could say I had very few friends. Maybe that was just part of being the new guy or maybe that was because no body liked me. Didn't really make a difference to me I guess coming NJPW put a bit of a target on your back. You see NJPW was the only wrestling company that could come close to the scale of WWE so many people saw me as the competition. But it was that day that I met the two women who would change my life forever in NXT. While I was busy running the ropes I saw a woman walk up to the very ring I was at. She had her hair wrapped up in a ponytail with a bow in it. I stopped running and watched her climb into the ring. She didn't seem to acknowledge my presence and instead started stretching using the ring post. I just shook my head and ignored her, but once I started running the ropes again I saw a second woman get in the ring. She had light brown hair and was wearing sunglasses with the word "Boss" engraved on them. I started walking over to them but thats when I felt somebody jump on to my back and pull down to the mat. It was only when the person climbed on top of me was when I realized it was my best friend Rebecca.

"Got to be quicker than that Fergal." She said.

"Get off of me." I said smiling.

"You know I'm surprised you still get taken down as easily as you did 10 years ago." She said getting off of me.

"Well maybe I just let you get on top of me." I said getting up.

"As if." She said.

"Who's your friend Rebecca?" The brown haired girl said.

"Oh Mercedes this is Fergal and Fergal this is Mercedes." Rebecca said.

"Nice to meet you." I said shaking her hand.

"You're that dude from Japan right?" The girl with the ponytail asked.

"Yeah and you are?" I asked.

"Oh sorry I'm Pam." Pam said.

"Fergal." I said holding my hand out.

"Oh no I'm a hugger." She said hugging me without warning.

"Uh ok ok." I said looking at Rebecca.

"She really is." Rebecca said.

"So you're in NXT?" Mercedes asked.

"Yep I'm set to debut in the coming weeks." I said.

"Pam you can let go of him now." Mercedes said.

"Oh no she's fine really." I said.

"Oh I'm sorry it's just he's a really good hugger." Pam said blushing as she pulled away.

"Here let me see." Mercedes said before hugging me without warning.

"Wait hey hold up." I said.

1 Year Later

"Hey you two." I said walking up to Pam and Mercedes.

"Hey Fergal." Pam said.

"What did you think of our match?" Mercedes asked.

"I thought you both were amazing." I said hugging them both lifting them up slightly.

"You mean I was amazing?" Mercedes asked.

"He said both of us were." Pam said.

"We all know what that really means Pam. It means he just doesn't want to hurt your feelings by saying I was better." Mercedes said.