The Boss

I woke up in still in Pam's arms early in the morning. I slowly got out of her grasp and sat up on the edge of my side of the bed. I found my clothes and started re-dressing myself before I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I smiled and looked over my shoulder to see Pam smiling right back at me. She kissed me on the cheek before getting out of bed herself and getting dressed. Once I was fully dressed again I looked out of Pam's hotel window and saw the sun rising over the ocean. It was shining bright through the curtains until I pulled them back and let shine through out the room. I looked back and saw that Pam had already gotten dressed in some black leggings and a tank top.

"I'm gonna go head down to the gym, are you coming with?" She asked.

"I mean if it's just to watch you, why not." I said.

"Well not just me Mercedes should be there." She said winking at me.

"Oh great." I said.

Next thing I knew I was at the gym just down the street watching Pam doing pull ups with Ashley. I mean it wasn't that I was bored I was just jealous, this whole injury has me unable to workout my upper body for another two weeks. As I watching Pam and Ashely I saw Bálor appear and walk right past them and into a different part of the gym. I got up from where I was sitting and followed him to the back of the gym where I saw him watching Mercedes doing crutches by herself. Bálor looked at me and gave me that cocky grin of his, I shook my head in response.

"No, not her." I said.

"Why not, I mean she's The Boss right?" He asked.

"I mean yeah so?" I asked.

"So, I wanna see if she's The Boss in more than just wrestling." He said.

"Is that all you think about?" I asked.

"I'm a demon king Fergal, can you blame me for trying to look for a queen." He said.

"I guess not, but can you look for one that isn't one of my friends?" I asked.

"Well that's hard when all you do is hang around your friends, not to mention sleep with them." He said.

"Hey that's because of you." I said.

"Is It? Last time I checked you were the one in control." He said.

I was going to say something but that's when I noticed Mercedes watching me argue with my inner demon. I locked eyes with her and felt myself get that nervous feeling in my gut. I looked back at Bálor who was now smiling at her.

"Get her tiger." He said before disappearing.

I walked over to Mercedes who was now sitting up against the wall. I sat down next to her and felt her lean her head on my shoulder. I would've said something but she looked up at me and choked me up.

"You've got some blue eyes." She said.

"Uhhh....thank you." I said.

"I'm sorry, I know that was random." She said.

"It's fine, you've got some red hair." I said smiling.

"So what brings you here?" She asked.

"Well I came here with Pam, more or less just to get out you know." I said.

"Pam huh, how is she?" She asked.

"As good as she can be right now." I said.

"I saw you two last night, what was that about?" She asked.

"She uh kind of had a bit of a mental breakdown." I said.

"Really now, what's wrong?" She asked.