15

I wake up with my head in Michael's lap, he's sitting up texting someone, "what time is it?" I ask, he looks down at me before looking back at his phone to check the time.

"Ten," he says, he locks his phone and drops it next to me, he is so hot, he pushes some of my hair behind my ear. I could lie here all day just watching him but I should get up, "I don't think any ones been closer to my dick without us taking our clothes off or being naked," Michael says, I grab a pillow and throw it at his head, he laughs, I love his laugh.

I sit up, "I can't remember if you said you could come to Harry and Niall's tonight or not," I say, steering the convocation away from any topic that is bound to make me blush.

"Yeah, I can," he says, we spend the morning making out, only hungry for each others lips. At noon we hear Jade get up, I look at Michael who now has an evil smirk, I know exactly what he's thinking and since Jade will most likely be sassy instead of angry, this should be fun to watch.

"Good morning Jade, or should I say very good morning?" Michael asks.

"Great morning," Jade smiles, Michael is taken a back by her cheery mood, he's never seen her like this but this is her.

"You had fun last night I heard," Michael says, I sit on the kitchen counter.

"Yeah, I did," Jade goes to say something else when Sam walks out, he isn't alarmed by Michael's presence, he knows I sometimes have guys over, he almost expects it. He lazily hangs an arm around Jade's shoulders as he looks in the fridge.

"Hey Lil," he greets me, still looking in the fridge.

"Hey Sam, you missed the start of Jade and Michael's conversation, it's getting funny."

"Yeah, you wouldn't hurt Jade would you, we herd lots of screaming last night," Michael says.

"Just remember, when I'm having sex, you're not," Jade says, now Sam seems confused, "he hasn't gotten in Lil's pants yet," she explains.

"That's a first," Sam says, sticking his tongue out at me, I roll my eyes. I like this, Jade and Michael bantering, Sam teasing, Jade's always like this except when Michael's around and I've missed it.

"We should go out for lunch," I announce all of a sudden, it even surprises me, Jade thinks I'm just asking Michael so I clarify, "as in you, Sam, Michael and I."

"Yeah," Michael and Sam agree at the same time.

"Okay," Jade says finally.

I go to shower quickly before getting changed into blue denim shorts and a dark grey top, Michael finds the black T-shirt he left here when Ashton kidnapped him, I'd washed and ironed it for him. We walk out to the kitchen, Jade is wearing a light grey top with black shorts.

"Nice roses," I comment, she has roses tattooed on her right arm, from her wrist going up to her sleeve, she has roses on both her shoulders but these new ones are surrounded in green leaves.

"Thanks, I got them done last week but took the bandages off last night," I knew she had gotten a sleeve tattoo but I hadn't seen it, she stands in her usual stance with her arms crossed but her mouth holds a small smile, I like seeing her smile when Michael's here.

Sam comes back inside to say the cars started, it takes a while for his car to start, we follow him outside and into the car, Sam and Jade sit in the front, holding hands, they are so cute together. Michael looks out the window the whole time, his hand on my thigh, Jade and Sam are talking about where to go until they decide on this small café. I order a cheese and tomato toasty and a Strawberry milk, I go outside to save a table, Sam comes out and sits down across from me, "they're arguing about what food's better."