20

Luke's POV

"Where are you going?" I ask Michael as he jumps up.

"Um, no where," he says unconvincingly.

"Yeah right, just tell me, if you don't want me to tell Ash I wont," Ashton and Michael haven't been the best of friends recently, Ashton is angry at Michael because he slept with Lil and Michael gets pissed off when Ashton talks about it so Calum and I try to avoid being around when they're together, we try to separate them, that's why I'm with Michael now and Calum is with Ashton.

"Fine, you can't tell anyone, not even Calum," Michael pauses, what is he doing? If I can't tell Calum it must be serious."I want to, fuck, I just want to see someone! Is that a fucking crime!"

"Woah dude, calm down, I was just asking where you were going."

"Out," he says leaving before I can say anything else.

I sit around, leaving our game of FIFA on pause before curiousity gets the better of me, I'm not usually a curious person but Michael isn't usually a secretive person. I text Calum.

To: Calum

Have you seen Michael, he just left and wouldn't say where he was going.

From: Calum

No sorry, I'm still with Ashton, we're heading back to Ashton's but I can help you find him if you want??

To: Calum

Yeah, I'm at Michaels

I go outside, saying goodbye to his mum on the way, Calum turns up soon after and we try to think of all the places he could've gone and wouldn't want me to know.

"What about to Lil's place?" I suggest.

"But he avoids them after."

"I know but he was hanging out with her for a week, you saw them having lunch with Lil's friends."

"I guess but where would she be, we can't just turn up at her house."

We give up and play FIFA, Michael's mum doesn't really mind us being here so it's okay, Michael gets back an hour later.

"Hey Cal."

"Hey Mike, where were you?"

"I went to Matty's." Michael says and it's obvious he is going to deflect every other question about this afternoon, like I said before, I'm not a very curious person but that doesn't mean Calum isn't either, he likes going on what he calls adventures. We say we both have to get home.

"Why was he at Matty's they never hang out?" I ask as soon as we're outside.

"I don't know but we're going to find out," Calum says, walking in the direction of Matty's house, we knock on the door and Matty greets us.

"Hey, your friend Michael was here before," he says.

"What did he say?" Calum asks.

"Not much, he pushed past me and went upstairs to look out the window, there was a girl crying there, he stayed there until some guy came and carried her off, not even joking, he picked her up and put her in his car."

"What did she look like?" I ask, it has to be Lil.

"I don't know, um, she had brown hair, she was a bit tan but not really, I didn't really look at her," he says, before I can thank him he remembers her, "wait, she looked like that girl Michael brought here that night, I think it was her but I was drunk that night, she was hot."