22

I wake up early from Ashton rolling over. Wait... Something isn't right? I open my eyes to see Ashton sprawled out on the floor, he's lying half on me, I push his top half off of me so I can sit up, his legs are still wrapped around me. I realize what isn't right and I jump to my feet, I just fell asleep wITH ASHTON! It is the first time ever that I've innocently slept with someone without a physical attraction, Michael was the first guy I've slept with innocently but I was definitely attracted to him. Don't get me wrong, Ashton is hella attractive, I'm just not attracted to him.

"Wake up," I say flatly, no response. I hit Ashton's shoulder quite hard, "wake up."

"What?" He asks in a ragged morning voice, he opens his eyes and after squinting at me for five seconds a grin forms on his face, "can I say I've slept with you now?" he asks, sticking his tongue out.

"Only if you say it was the best night of your life," I say and laugh.

"Deal."

***

"Where are we going Ashhhh?" I whine.

"Somewhere for you to play your favourite songs," he says and smiles at me, he always looks over at me when he's driving and I freak out because he isn't watching the road, he turns around to look at the backseat for something and I hold my breath but like always, we don't crash. "We're here!"

I look up from my phone and out the window, we're in the middle of nowhere but it's the prettiest nowhere I've ever seen, there are giant pine trees and we're parked right in front of them. Ashton takes a CD off me and puts it in his car, he turns the volume up before getting out of the car and sitting on the bonnet, he calls for me to join him, "this place is beautiful."

"Yeah, so All Time Low?"

"Yes, they're my favourite band and this is my favourite album," all of a sudden I start telling him all about their songs and why I like them and why they're my favourite band and the concerts I've been too, Ashton smiles so hugely, I'm afraid his mouth is going to fall off his face. After the album finishes Ashton puts in a new one.

The Reckless and the Brave comes on, "this should be our song," Ashton says, "I mean really, we're the reckless and the brave, we could wear capes." I burst out laughing, oh my god is this kid is for real? "I'm serious."

"Shotty being the reckless," I join in on whatever this is, "you can be the brave." I lie down on the bonnet of the car and stare up at the sky, a gentle blue with white fluffy clouds. After an hour Bad enough for you starts playing and Ashton looks at me, "what?"

"Lets dance," he says, pulling me off the car with him, we run around the clearing trying to dance, Ashton starts singing to me and I laugh because this song is so weird for this moment, "I'll misbehave if it turns you on," he yells completely off key.

"Turns you on!" I repeat just like the CD, we laugh as the night quickly slips away and what feels like way too soon we're in Ashton's car driving home. "Thanks for hanging out with me today," I thank Ashton as we turn onto my street.

"No problem, it was really fun," he replies as he puuls up across the street, I don't get out straight away.

"What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Watching my brother play soccor and that's it."

"Did you want to hang out again?" I ask nervous? Why am I nervous what is wrong with me? "Unless you don't want to because you already did today and yesterday-"

"Of course, did you want to watch the soccer with me?" Ashton asks, smiling sweetly.

"Sure, one thing though, what's soccor?"

"Sorry, I mean football, we call it soccer in Australia. I'll pick you up tomorrow."

"Yeah, thanks Ashton."

A/N: Sorry I know this is really short but the last one was 5 pages which is a lot for this story and I chose to make the next one long as well to make up for it