~Chat Room~

🌙

-User 'Dark' has joined the chat-

Dark: hello anti, how's it in Ireland and are you doin' alright?

Anti: Its alright but I..I just..miss you, that's all.

Dark: aw, I miss you too, you're gonna get the hang of movin' soon don't worry. <3

Anti: you think so? <3

Dark: I know so darlin'

Anti: Jack's been gone for a week because of his dumb girlfriend.. (I dont hate Sean's girlfriend nor marks okay? Is just part of the story..)

Dark: Signe and Sean seem perfect for each-other just like we're perfect for each-other anti. <33 (septiplier is real....)

Anti: yeah.., hey dark..?

Dark: yes anti?

Anti: do you ever stop and look at the stars?

Dark: yeah, sometimes why?

Anti: could you do it now please, I wanna..do something I like, I did it when Sean would go over to la to see mark..

Dark: sure, okay. I'm out looking up at the starry night.

Anti: do you see the blue and pink star? On the right..

Dark: yeah, its really pretty anti...

Anti: I know, now look next to it, what do you see?

Dark: a ruby red star with green mixed in it..

Anti: put the blue and pink and blue with the ruby and green, a star of mark, Sean, me and you..its only out till an eclipse happens but tonight you see it.

Dark: aw, anti that's really cool and beautiful<3

Anti: I knew you'd like it<3

Dark: anti sweetheart, its 12:37pm, we should go sleep..

Anti: okay, goodnight darky~<3

Dark: I'll text you in the morning anti, goodnight clover~<3

-Both users left the chat-

(A/N sorry if this was short but its really basted on a fire story, well when I was young I would look up at the stars with my mom and find a pink and blue star and red and green star, to keep my rambling from starting I love space+Stars. Anyway I'm gonna leave this chapter here and have a goodnight to all of you people that read this, buh~bye)

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊