~Cooking Fun~

3edPerson Pov

"Are they done?" A small male asked a much more taller male in front of him, an adorable smile on his face.

"Yes, baby, they're done." The taller said to the lime colored eyed demon, anti.

The little demon gave an excised
Giggle and watched as the older pulled them out, a fresh smell oh chocolate filled the air as he placed them down on the marble counter.

"Can we decorate them?" Anti asked with joyful eyes.

The older nods and got what the younger had chosen when they went to the bakery, mint. The smaller started to decorate the chocolate cookies with the mint frosting. Dark smirked slightly and dabbed some of the chocolate frosting on antis cheek, having the smaller gasp and smile.

"You did not just do that.." He giggled with a slight fighting stance.

"Oh, I did," The old smirked and held the frosting bag in a sword stance.

The small smirked as well and held the mint frosting bag in his hand, ready to fight. They had a big kitchen so it wasn't hard to run or defend, but who defends?
Dark had chocolate frosting as his 'weapon' as anti had mint frosting as his 'weapon'.

Anti suddenly hit dark with a chocolate chip and giggled, dark being over dramatic, fell to the ground and acted as if he'd been shot. Anti darted to his side and smirked,

"Any last words, darky~?" Anti giggled out.

Dark nods and smirked, he leaned in and  whispered,

"You're dead.." He'd put an X on anti's heart, it was mad out of mint and chocolate. So adorable, but so, so messy.

Dark smiles and looked at himself then anti, deciding they a bath be picked anti up and walked to their bathroom but not before​ he picked up some of the left over cookie dough. He sat anti down and started the bath to witch was now done and warm, anti was first to get in.

Anti pulled the taller in and smiled happily, he looks into the smaller's eyes and grinned.

"Love you, baby." He whispered to anti.

"Love you, too!" Anti giggled and kissed Dark's cheek lightly.

~They ate their minty chocolate cookie after that~

(A/N U-U I can't write for shit! Look at mess >.< ehhhhh but THANK YOU I_call_Calum_daddy for this request?? But hopefully this is what you ment :3 buh~bye~!)

Like seriously, I can't write good ;-;

~Buh♪Bye♪