4.

KIYEON POV:
"You little bitch! Why people always love you more than me!" I soaked her head in the bathtub. She was squirming in my gripped. I pulled her back, coughing and gasping for hair.

"You deserve nothing in this world!" I repeated my action again for several time until she was limb. I tossed her body on the floor. She breathed heavily, eyes half open. I smirked in victory. I held her face that has a few bruises because of my slaps from earlier.

"K-kiyeon.. Please.." "You'll never taste happiness in your life, Junhee." I spat in her face.

-------

JIMIN POV:

"Jimin." I hummed in respond. "Can you go and invite our neighbor for dinner. It's time we get to know them." I nodded with an 'okay'. I went upstairs to change my clothes to a better one.

Checking myself in the mirror, I walked to Junhee's house. I took a deep breath before knocking the door a few times. "Coming!" I heard someone yelled. The door flung open revealing Junhee with a mask covering half of her face.

"Are you okay?" She nodded. "Why are you here? My parents aren't at home right now." I eyed her face. There was like a purple shade on her right cheek where the mask didn't cover it quite well. Is that a bruise? "Jimin?"

I snapped my head to her. "Ahh. Actually, my mom invite you guys for dinner. I just come to say that." I knew that she was smiling as her eyes turn crescent even though I couldn't see her lips. "I'll tell them. Thank you for the invitation Jimin. Well then, hmm I need to go now." She was about to close the door but I stopped her.

"Will you come?" She shrugged. "If I don't, send my regards to your parents okay." I was kinda disappointed with her answer. I didn't know why I badly wanted her to see my mother.

-------

UNKNOWN POV:

"Are you sure about her." I nodded my head frantically. "My instincts strongly believe that it is her. Please dad. Please." I begged with my puppy eyes.

"Well then, it's not a waste to try. I'll hire the investigator as soon as possible." I hugged my dad tightly. Thanking him lots of time for believing me.

We'll be back together soon. Just wait a little more.

-------

JIMIN POV:

"So, you and Kiyeon are studying in the same class?" We nodded. "I really hope you guys can get to know each other more." I coughed awkwardly while Kiyeon shyly looked down. Hell no.

I leaned my head towards my mom, whispering a 'I don't like her'. My mom nodded and winked at me. "Well, I would love too but my son is gay." The Mins chocked on their food while me and my dad tried our hard to suppress our laugh.

"Pardon?" "My son is gay and his partner is Jungkook." I'm sorry Jungkook. I almost died because of holding my laughter for too long right now.

The dinner went well but a little awkward. Fortunately, it has come to an end. The Mins excuse themselves as we lead them to the front door.

"Jimin, please don't be gay for real." I giggled. "Isn't that what you guys want?" Mom smacked my arm. "But yeah, I don't like that girl." "Me too" Dad and mom said in unison. Yep, I'm definitely their son.