15.

2 years later..

JUNHEE POV:

"Taetae, you're making me suffocating, again."

He ignored my words and continued to spoon me.

"What's wrong with you?"

"If I let go, you might leave me again, Jun."

I chuckled at him. Yes, I'm back from America already. It has been like 3 months since I've arrived in Korea.

I rented an apartment for myself. Using the money that I've been saving for these past few years. It wasn't big but still it was comfortable and suitable for me to stay.

Furthering my studies in psychology at Seoul University (*a/n: this is fake. I don't even know whether they have this course or not.) after graduating from my high school in America. Also, I got a job as a barista and a waitress at a cafe nearby my university.

"Tae, I won't leave you."

"But you did."

"That's because Yonhee needs me."

He sighed and rolled over to the other side.

"Thank you."

"Not welcome." He muttered sadly. I pinched his cheek along with a giggled because sulking Taehyung was just so cute.

"How's Yonhee by the way." I sighed while playing with Taehyung's piercing.

"He's fine now. Getting better day by day. He said  he'll come to Korea soon. So you can meet him."

"Of course he will. You're his first love after all." I pulled Taehyung's ear harshly. He yelled in pain before slapping my hand away.

"Don't talk about that again. I love him just like how a sister loves her brother."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, groaning in annoyance he stood up from the bed.

"Yeah you're the only one who thinks like that. Not him." Slinging his backpack on his shoulder he made his way to the front door.

I wondered where he wanted to go until, "I got dance practice and don't wanna be late. So, see ya later?"

I smiled while waving at Taehyung who slowly walked in the hallway and soon faded from my vision.

I was about to get in when suddenly, "Song Junhee sshi."

I looked up and saw the owner of the apartment were smiling while making her way towards me.

"Oh. Hello Mrs. Gong. Have another interesting story to tell me again?"

Mrs. Gong always come to me just to tell about her life stories that she have written when she was at my age. And now she was in her mid 50.

She deserve an around of applause for her memories tho. She remembered everything.

"No. Not today. But I do have something to tell you." She had a guilty face that making me frowned.

"Well, me and my husband sort of need money for our child. She has a leukemia."

I gasped. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that."

"It's okay. It just that, are you okay if we rise the rent a bit?"

I bit my lips. Well, I don't have the right to argue since she's the owner of the house but still my salary will not be enough to pay for the rent and my education.

"I know it's hard for you. So, I've a suggestion. Will you hear me?" I didn't have a choice after all. I nodded my head frantically.

"I'll find you a house mate."