11.

JUNHEE POV:

"What are you guys doing here?"

"Uhmm.. They're my friends." I gulped down my saliva. All of us stood frozen, still in each others embrace.

My father chuckled and entered the room with a polystyrene box behind him.

"No need to be afraid children. I'm cool. And wuu I brought your birthday cake."

They all had a confused expression before I told them that my father was way more different than my mother and Kiyeon.

"Mother's with her friend. Kiyeon's at the mall. Well, we're here celebrating."

Father light up the candles, singing happy birthday song along with Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jinhee.

When I was about to blow the candles, I asked Jinhee to do it with me. We blew it together.

Fathet furrowed his brows. "Don't tell me she's.."

"Yup, she's my sister. We're twins!" The fact that my face was still hurting from all the beaten, I managed to crept up my happiest smile for today.

"Hey, aren't you guy from next door? Kiyeon's ex? What's your name again? Jimon? Jumin? Jumanji?"

I chuckled. "It's Jimin, sir." Jimin answered him. "So what? You and Junhee a thing now? Wow, you've got both of my daughter's heart. But take care of this one more. She's kinda fragile." Father ruffled my hair.

"Ohhh alien! It's been a long time since we met. You look quite normal now. I still remember the day you asked to touch your fingertips with mine instead of handshake for our first time meeting. Good days alien, good days."

Taehyung showed his box smile to my father, remembering the memories.

"And, you're? Bunny teeth looking guy?"

"Uhmm.. I'm Jungkook, sir. Nice to meet you."

My father nodded. Then, he turned his focus to Jinhee. Asking how she found out about me, how was her family, and how was she reacted when knowing about that.

To my shocked, Jinhee was adopted too but when she was 8. Our parents died in a car crash.

So I guessed, I would never get to see our real parents at all. But she was lucky to have a loving family with her. But I'm lucky to have my father too.

"Now, I need to go to work. Be a good kid and enjoy the cakes. Your mom will be home at 9. Make sure to finish what she asked. I already help you with the cleaning. Good bye now."

Father pulled me into a hug, kissing my forehead and dashed out from the room.

-------

JIMIN POV:

"Can't he stop his wife?"

"He tried. End up almost witnessing my mother suicide in front of his eyes. He loves her of course she doesn't want to lose her."

"Your mother tried to commit suicide when your father asked her to stop abusing you?" Junhee shrugged.

"Man, your mother's crazy.." Jungkook muttered under his breath.

"Thank you for today guys. Really, I appreciate it so much. But I need to do my works now."

We nodded and went to hug her before leaving her room. I hugged her for a long time since I was the last one to do so. Kissing her head, "Happy birthday. Take care. I'll come back again tonight. I love you."