5.

*someone suggested to write a POV of each character. Thank you for ur suggestion and I'll start from this chapter. Prev chapts.. I'll try and edit it later. Thank you again💕*

JUNHEE POV:

I opened the door quietly, making sure that no sound was produce. Tip toeing to my room but luck was not on my side. "What time is it now?" I gripped the hem of my blouse tightly.

I turned around and looked down. "11.30." She walked closer, towering me. "So you start to disobeying me now, huh?" I gulped the lump in my throat because of the nervousness.

"You ungrateful child!" My cheek stings as she slapped me. And then another slap, and another and another. It kept going till she was satisfied. I was lying on the floor, not defending myself cause I knew, it'll get worst if I did.

My mother stopped slapping me. I could taste the metallic substance in my mouth. "I've given you too many freedom these days. Because of that, look at you now! You dare to not follow my words!" She kicked my stomach.

Grabbing my hair, she pulled me to the bathroom. She shoved me into the shower cubicle and turn on the shower. Hot water poured on to my body making me screamed in shocked. "Mother, I'm sorry! Please. I'll be good!" I plead but nothing could stop her anger.

She locked me in there for I didn't even know how long. My skin burnt, I couldn't even opened my eyes because of the pain. Then the shower stopped and the door opened. "You know where to sleep tonight."

I was limping to the basement. Sitting on the cold hard floor in a dark dusty room. The door has been locked from outside. I shivered in cold from the previous session and the burnt on my skin doesn't help me to sleep either.

I stay awake for the rest of the night. Mom, please help me.

-------

JIMIN POV:

I wonder if she's okay. She went home quite late last night.

This is all my aunt's fault. If she didn't insisted Junhee to stay for the night. I remembered hearing screams from her house last night. It made me more curious about her condition.

"Jun! Good morning.." Taehyung's voice seems to be low at the end of his sentence. I looked up to see Junhee who looked so tired. "Hi, Tae." She said lowly. Her gazed fell on me, somehow her stare was cold.

I saw a cut at the corner of her lips. "Junhee, your li-" "Tae, I need to talk to you." She pulled Taehyung out from the class. Now I felt guilty. Did she get the cut because of me?

-------

TAEHYUNG POV:

"She did what?!" She covered my mouth. I slapped her hand away. "It's not that bad." Pulling her nearer, "Show me." Her eyes widen. "What, no! We're 18 not eight! My body is grown up."

I rolled my eyes. I ignored her words and started to unbutton her uniform. "Tae! Taehyung stop! No!" She tried to stop me but of course she couldn't. I'm stronger. I gasped when I saw her bare torso.

There were red and purple marks on her body. I touched it and she winced. "It just a burnt." She mumbled while buttoning her uniform back. "That is way too much for 'just a burnt', Junhee. They abuse you!"