13.

Beep.. Beep.. Beep

My eyes fluttered open but shut it back as soon as the blinding light hit my eyes. I forced them open again only to be greet by a white ceiling, white room and various type of machines around me.

"W-what.."

"Oh, Junhee! You wake up. Thank god. Wait here, I'm gonna call the doctor."

My vision was still blurry but I recognized the voice. It was my father's.

Soon the door open gain, revealing an old man with a lab coat. Also a few women in blue entered my room.

Checking my body, I finally got to see everything clearly. My body was basically covered in bandage. I saw some of my exposed skins were somehow burning red.

The doctor left along with the nurses. Leaving me with my father alone in the room. Then, father sat on the chair beside me.

"I thought I lost you. I'm so sorry for hurting you. I didn't mean too."

Then I remembered. The slap, the hot shower, the bath tub. I did this to myself. It wasn't his fault.

"No. It's not your fault. You're right. I shouldn't talk to mother like that. I'm sorry for my behavior."

"Let's forget about this. Shall I call Jimin?"

Jimin.. The name broke my heart. Shattered it to pieces.

"No, I don't want my friends to know about this. Can you do that?"

He just nodded. "Your skin burnt badly. It takes time to heal. So from today, you'll be home schooled okay?"

Great. I don't have to face Jimin for awhile.

Muttering a soft thank you. I let myself fall asleep again because I'm tired. I needed a rest.

-------

TAEHYUNG POV:

"Kiyeon, do you know why is Junhee absent today?" I darted my eyes to her.

"She's having a fever, Mrs. Bae." The teacher nodded and continued with her lesson.

What? A fever? She was fine yesterday. Maybe she cried to much. I need to visit her.

Jimin beside me was fidgeting on his chair. He was avoiding me since this morning. To be honest, I didn't like that.

I was still mad at him but still, he's my bestfriend. I knew he has his reasons for doing that to Junhee. And I hope he would tell me.

The bell ring, wow time flies fast today. Great.

It was lunch time, Jimin was about to get up but gripped his waist.

"Tae.."

"Let's go lunch together." It sound colder than I thought, well who cares. Jimin followed me anyway.

"Tae, you're not mad?"

"I am."

"Then?"

"Doesn't mean I hate you. Junhee might but I'm not. Don't worry shortie, just need to explain to me later."

-------