28.

JIMIN POV:

"Jimin? Again?" Rapmon rubbed his face in disbelief as I sat still, shoulders down and eyes swollen, on the couch.

"I'm telling the truth, it's kinda my fault this time. If I didn't invite Kiyeon to stay with us, this kind of thing will not happen. I would still wake up with Junhee by my side every morning. We would cuddle and whisper love words to each other. She would cook breakfast for me. She would still give me a goodbye kiss. She would-"

"Okay Jimin, enough. I know you miss her damn much but stop detailing us about your love life. Now, we need to find a solution that will help Junhee to believe you back." Jin stated as he crossed his arms and leaned back on the couch.

"How hyung? I've begged for her to listen but she even barely spare me a glance. She doesn't believe me anymore. She doesn't love me anymore." I started sobbing, making everyone's jaw dropped.

"Jimin, since when you become this weak? Come on, mochi. We still have chances." Jhope was now in his role, giving hope to people that felt depress.

"Yeah hyung. I know Junhee noona need her time but it doesn't mean that we must let her be alone forever." Jungkook patted my back while showing his bunny teeth.

"That's right, Jimin. I've known Junhee for so many years. It's hard for her to forget someone that she truly loves. Somehow, I know she wants you to find a way for you guys to get back. And that's what we have to do." Taehyung draped his arm around my shoulder.

"Love needs effort Jimin. So, show her yours." Suga said while his eyes were still closing. I thought he was sleeping.

"Guys, thank you so much. I know I'm being a crybaby right now. Thank you for bearing with me." We all group hugged except Suga who was already snoring softly before pouring our ideas for me to get back with Junhee.

-------

JUNHEE POV:

"Junee, are you okay?" Yonhee tapped my shoulder, making my head snapped towards him.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just doing some thinking."

"Thinking? About Jimin, I assume." I bit my lips as Yonhee made his way to sit in front of me.

"N-no. I was just thinking about going back to work." Yonhee sighed, pursing his lips into thin line while looking at me.

"Stop lying. I know when you did. And stop thinking about a guy that hurts you. It hurts me to see you acting this way."

Yonhee grabbed my hands, squeezing them in an assurance way. "Forget about him and live with me."

I darted my eyes away from him, he was talking nonsense. I knew that this was the second time Jimin hurt my feelings and he didn't deserve another chance. It just that I still love him. Yes, I love him. As much as I wanted to hate him, I couldn't.

Slowly, I released my hands from his gripped. "I'm sorry Yonhee but I can't forget him easily. Excuse me, I need a walk."

I stood up, sprinting out from the house, leaving a dumbfounded Yonhee behind me. I really needed a time for my own right now.

I kept thinking about memories with Jimin. As the cold evening breeze blew lightly, sending shiver through my spine. That made me crave for Jimin's touch, Jimin's warmth and Jimin's everything.

I sighed as I remembered what Jimin have done to me. I went into the mall. Strolling around for some entertainment until a voice made me stopped in my track.

"Song Junhee?" I turned around and instantly recognized the woman in front of me.

"Mrs. Park." Yes, it was Jimin's mother. What a great coincidence.