30.

JUNHEE POV:

"Are you feeling better now?" I sniffed while nodding.

Looking up at Jimin's face as he tighten his arms around me. After my fought with Yonhee, Jimin decided that we cuddled to lessen my sadness. And it worked. Cause it was Jimin. Just me and Jimin.

"I'll make sure he'll never make you cry again." Jimin stroked my hair in a soothing way. Humming random songs that calmed me.

"Junhee," I whispered a soft yes. "Me along with others will enter a dance and singing competition. So I might be busy with training. Will you be okay with that?"

I nodded my head. "I'm fine. As long as you don't forget about me."

"You sure? I could tell them to reduce the training a bit."

"No need. Really, I'm fine. Just make sure you guys win since I've to sacrifice my times with you."

He chuckled then kissed my forehead gently. I close my eyes, feeling the warm of his lips spread all over my face. Especially on my cheeks.

"I'm so lucky to have an understanding girlfriend like you."

"You sure it's not an understanding wife like you?" I wiggled my brows playfully.

"Eager aren't we? Soon baby, soon."

-------

"Thank you for walking me here, Tae." I saw a blushed crept on her face as they stood in front of each other.

"No biggie. Call me if you gonna go home. I'll pick you up kay. Uhmm bye."

"Awhh come on just kiss her already!" I beamed from the kitchen.

Both Jinhee and Taehyung looked at me with a shock face. *(a/n: JUNGSHOOK! LMAO I CAN'T GET OVER THIS)

After bidding her goodbye at Tae, she made her way to the kitchen with an annoyed plus embarrassed face.

"The urge to kill you is rising, lil sis. Beware."

"Cruel." I gasped then chuckled. "So, tell me how you two starting to uhmm how do I put this? Date? Fall in love? And don't talk crap like 'we're just friend' thingy."

Silence engulfed us until I groaned, "The heart's not gonna pop out and say 'yes I love Kim Taehyung', Jinhee. I need words, from your mouth."

She rolled her eyes with a fine. I clapped my hands and sat across her, couldn't wait to hear their love story.

"Well, last week Mark came to me at my workplace, begging for a new start. At that time, Taehyung had happened to be there. He kinda help me by saying that.. uhmm.. we're.."

"You're what?! Ouhhh don't make me wait." I whined like a kid.

"We're dating." She said it softly, almost like a whisper but still audible.

"And it become reality now! Awhh I'm so happy for you guys. I can't believe that my bestfriend is dating my sister. That's legit!"

"Enough about me. Now what's with you and your swollen eyes that look like you've been crying all night. Did you fight with Jimin?"

I pressed my lips into thin line while shaking my head. I then told her about what happened.

"That Yonhee dude need to chill out. Why are you even let him take you out for a date?"