42.

JIMIN POV:

2 months later...

"Tae, helping me calm down would be better now."

Taehyung looked up from his phone towards me, shrugging he said, "Calm down." and went back to play with his phone.

I rolled my eyes. That two words were so 'useful'.

"Thank you bestfriend." I spat. He, Kim Taehyung, has the guts to reply a freaking 'You're welcome, bestie' at me when all he did was playing with his phone the whole time while I was damn sweating from anxiety.

I slumped my body onto the sofa whit a small 'ugh' leaving my mouth, tracing the outline of my necktie with trembling fingers.

Ding dong..

The bell emitted it sound throughout the room. I jolted and dashed towards the door to open it. I was being wrapped by two arms instantly.

"MY JIMINIE~" I swore I just got deaf for a few seconds by this voice.

"Hoseok hyung, you're too loud."

He ignored me, wiggling and whining about how happy he was today.

"My son, finally, the day has come. Congratulations." Jin patted my shoulder.

"Our baby has grown up."

I frowned. "Hey, I'm not a baby. Jungkook is." Suga shrugged. "You're a baby to me." and went to lay down on the coach.

"Here's an advice, don't pee in your pants."

"Namjoon hyung, I'm not five!" I pouted while crossing my arms. He chuckled and went to sit beside Taehyung.

"Hyung, you look so tall today."

I glared at Jungkook. "I hate you."

He playfully pinched my cheek with an annoying high pitched 'I'm just joking. But you do look tall today' shits.

I went back to bite my fingers because of my nervousness.

"Jimin, relax." I shook my head.

"What if she canceled it? What if she suddenly run away? What if out of the blue she rejected me in front of the priest. What if-"

"Jimin, my baby, please stop saying things that make me want to slap the hell out of you to realize that it'll not happen."

I shut my mouth tight at Jin's remark.

"Chill, Jimin. She's my bestfriend. I know her and she would not do something like that. She loves you. Like hell much."

I buried my face in my palms. Groaning and controlling my breathing to calm my heart down.

Damn it's not working.

"What if she's not there?" Suga clasped my hand together.

I was cringing at first at how touchy Suga had became. Nevertheless, I stared into his face.

"I saw her, being all damn nervous just the way you are right now, in her long beautiful wedding dress. She's here. Today. For you. So don't worry."

Okay. Suga hyung just comforted me. In a way that I find really alien. Like Taehyung.

"T-thanks hyung." He smiled but then went back to his poker face. "Shit, when did I become so soft. It's ew me."
I chuckled at him but it was only for a mere seconds before the door was opened by my mother.