22.

JUNHEE POV:

"He's my brother?"

I blinked my eyes a few times. The throbbing sensation in my head was getting worst as my mind was fumbling with his words.

"H-how.. How come you guys are brothers?"

Jimin reposition himself, sitting legs crossed on the floor.

"I was born in Busan, and that time, my mom was having a difficulty in breastfeeding me. So, we somehow met Yonhee's family. Eventually, my father asked his mom to breastfeed me as she was also doing it to Yonhee. And because of that, we're kinda blood related, like a brother."

So they're not biological. Just through breastfeeding. But then, Jimin is..

Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. My gaze met with Jimin's lost one.

"Now, can you tell me how you know Yonhee?"

I bit my lips. "We're childhood friends. He's my neighbor. He used to pick on me but soon we grew closer. Don't know how but the bond just get stronger."

Jimin nodded his head in understanding. "You guys must be so close that you even mentioned his name in your dream."

But I wasn't dreaming about him. It's someone else.

I was about to ask him another question when my ringtone cut me off.

I reached out for my phone under the pillow and looked at the ID.

"Hello Jinhee.." My voice was hoarse.

"Sweetie, are you okay? You sound like you were screaming all night. Hah! Don't tell me that you and Jimin have.." She gasped.

"What?! No! We didn't do anything okay. I'm just having a slight fever right now."

Jimin, beside me, heard all what Jinhee was saying and turned red.

"Uhm, I'll go out now. Call me if you need anything."

He slipped out from my room after I thanked him.

"Ehem, so. You guys are together now?"

I rubbed my face in annoyance. "Cut it out, sis. I'm not in the mood."

"Then why is he in your room?"

This girl never know how to stop.

"I catch a fever, he's helping. What's wrong with that?"

I heard her chuckled at the end of the line.

"The problem is, you're falling for him. Am I wrong?" (*a/n: Bts- am I wrong playing on cue.)

"Lets drop the topic okay. You're supposed to ask about my condition. What kind of sister are you."

"Well I suppose Jimin is taking a good care of you. So there's no need for me to be worried."

"He broke my heart." I growled.

"Keyword, broke. It was long ago. Give him a chance."

I let the thought lingered for awhile until a new thought came up.

"Jinhee, do you still remember when we're living in Busan?"

"Not much, why?"

"You remember Yonhee?"

She was silenced for awhile. Maybe trying to work out her rusty mind in remembering old memories.

"Yeahh.. Kinda. You're still in contact with him?"