34.

TAEHYUNG POV:

"If he wanna end this, then so do I." Junhee slammed her palm on the table with a loud thud.

Me and Jinhee shook our head at her while sighing.

"Giving up on him, you sure about this?"

"I'm 100% sure about my brain decision right now." She balled her fist in determination.

"What about you heart?" I crooked my brows at her.

"Shut up, Kim Taehyung. Stop manipulating me. I'm over. We're over. Case close!" She clasped both of her hand together as if shutting a slate.

"Your sister is something, Kim Jinhee." Jinhee chuckled.

"Kim Jinhee? What do you mean by Kim? She's Lee."

"Well, it's going to be Kim soon. So why not practice it earlier?" I smiled smugly.

"Dude, you're alien."

-------

JUNHEE POV:

"How do I look?"

"You look so beautiful like a princess on the highest tower on earth that should be hide because of your beauty and finally you meet your prince, alien Kim Taehyung so freaking hurry up we're late." I groaned at Jinhee.

"Ew. You're no fun." She scoffed as she fixed her clothes for the last time before we headed out.

Today is the dance competition. The boys already bought the ticket for us. The vip one.

It took us about 15 minutes of bus ride to get there. As soon as we stepped down from the bus, a crowd of girls cheering and screaming greeted us.

"I didn't know a dance competition could attracts girls of this much." Jinhee stated.

"And I'm afraid that your guy might be stole by one of these girls." I stuck my tongue out at Jinhee as she hit my shoulder.

"Says the one his guy got stolen by her worst enemy."

Now it's my turned to hit her and I hit her hard.

-------

"Guys, you're late." Rapmon spoke.

"It's Jinhee's fault." Jinhee rolled her eyes at me.

"C'me here. Lets go see the others." Rapmon picked us up at the hallway. The guard wouldn't let us in if it wasn't for him.

Rapmon opened the door of their make up room, and damn, they look so hot!!!!

"Omg! My boyfriend is so handsome today!" Jinhee hugged Taehyung tightly.

"Is it only today?" Taehyung pouted.

"Aish, you look handsome everyday. Today is just more handsome, and hot, and cool, and awhhhh I love you!"

I chuckled at them. "Why are you only standing at the door? Come in." I turned my head and saw Kiyeon and Jimin on the coach, her head resting on his shoulder.

One of my favorite position.

I shook my head and closed the door behind me.