20.

JIMIN POV:

"Are you for real, Junhee?"

After all the thick and thin in persuading Taehyung to believe that both of us were fine living with each other, I finally got to speak with her; personally.

She kept silence, not uttering a single word nor showing any expression. I sighed internally, not wanting to question her more.

"I'll go to sleep first. Go and rest too."

As I was about to leave, she grabbed my shirt sleeve to stop me. I looked back, her gazed still on the floor.

"I'll move out."

-------

JUNHEE POV:

"W-what?" I let go of him slowly.

"I'll find another house. Both of us can live peacefully like that."

He was bewildered by my words. "I wanna go out for awhile."

I reached out for my coat. Since it was cold outside, I needed it.

"Where are you going?" he asked as I was tying the shoelace of my converse. 

"I'll be back by 12. Don't forget to lock the door."

And with that, I slammed the door shut behind my back before starting my wander in the night. 

The wind blew softly, sending shiver to my spine. I tighten my coat that was hugging my body, warming me from the cold breeze.

After awhile, I chose to sit on a wooden bench, under the street lamp. Rethinking about what was happening in my life. 

It was true, about what people kept saying. 'Life won't go the way you want.'

"Achoo!" I rubbed my nose using the back of my hand. Grimacing in disgust after that when I saw a little snort on my hand.

"Ugh.." I groaned. Out of the blue, a hand shoved a handkerchief in front of my face. I looked up and saw an angel smiling.

"Why are you here? Did you follow me?"

"Sort of." Jimin said as he placed his butt on the bench beside me after I took the handkerchief from him.

I wiped my nose with the sky blue white polkadot handkerchief. My nose was red because of the mucus blocking my nostrils.

"You really wanna move out?" I nodded my head.

"Have you found a house to stay?"

"Not yet but I'll crash at Tae's or Jinhee's in the mean time."

I sensed he shifted a bit but I didn't care, until I felt he wrapped his snapback around me.

"Here, you're getting cold."

I unwrapped it, pushing it back to him. He shook his head and ushered me to take it since he won't need it.

"I'm not cold."

I'm not cold my ass. You freaking shaking right now.

"Junhee, you really wanna start over or it's just to reassure Tae that that's the reason we're living together?"